Chris Wallace Blames Trump for Not Pursuing Wuhan Lab Leak, Was Soft on China

China to say the least was irresponsible to the point of willful murder.
they claimed no transmission from human to human but locked people away. They allowed flights out of the country but not into. The the complete opposite of what should have taken place. They attempted to hide the virus outbreak in the early stages and denied how Bad it was.
To give them a pass on their actions or inactions would be similar to give any serial killer a fine and letting them walk free. What it comes down to is do we want to allow a serial killer to walk free or not.
Accident it’s manslaughter of millions.
Intentional it’s First Degree mass murder of millions.

Why hasn't any Republican Governor called Fauxi to account?

Orwellian.

Meanwhile Biden’s stopped the investigations and halted the sanctions initiated by Trump.

Knowing China just killed millions of innocents around the world.

What is Orwellian is you claiming millions of people were killed when for the last 12 months; yall claimed it wasn't even more deadly than the flu and how most of the deaths were fake numbers.....and how hospitals were falsifying death records for money.....

Make your mind up
Shitforbrains thinks the ChiCom Flu body count data is 100% true.

Stockholm syndrome.

Hilarious. You’ve been screaming for a year how horrible the virus is and lives need to be destroyed to save others from this horrible virus. Now when we learn that the virus is manmade by China you start spinning NO BIG DEAL.

That’s Orwellian.

Maybe when Trump is reinstalled this summer we can arrange one way tickets to China for all these Useful Idiots

they claimed no transmission from human to human but locked people away. They allowed flights out of the country but not into. The the complete opposite of what should have taken place. They attempted to hide the virus outbreak in the early stages and denied how Bad it was.
To give them a pass on their actions or inactions would be similar to give any serial killer a fine and letting them walk free. What it comes down to is do we want to allow a serial killer to walk free or not.

Because Fauci is more powerful than they are and they are just weak?

You do understand that Fauci invented AIDS and got away with it....it is quite possible that Fauci could be the most powerful man in US history...

And no one ever stood up to him...not even Trump....All Trump did was whine but Fauci still called the shots

That piece of shit Chris Wallace is the reason I turned off FOX during the election and haven't watched it since.

You do understand that Fauci invented AIDS and got away with it....it is quite possible that Fauci could be the most powerful man in US history...

And no one ever stood up to him...not even Trump....All Trump did was whine but Fauci still called the shots

Had the CCP not conspired with the DNC to cheat in the tens of million column, Fauxi would have begun 2021 in Gitmo. This is why there's no waiting until 2024.

The Fascist Progressive know their end is near so they continue to double down on these losing bets even if it kills a million Americans.

You revered Fauxi and it turns out he's a bioterrorist; you probably love him even more now

Orwellian.

Meanwhile Biden’s stopped the investigations and halted the sanctions initiated by Trump.

Knowing China just killed millions of innocents around the world.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”​

Trump did a great job managing the Whuhan virus from a Federal level. He cut off foreign travel even when the dumbass Democrats were calling him racist, he got American industry to mass produce ventilators, contamination supplies and testing equipment and he created Operation Warpspeed that got the vaccine out. He did it without a massive Federal shutdown of the economy.

I cringe when I think how the Democrats would have fucked it up like they did on the State and Local level.

That really your best defense?
Never mind. Yes, fiction is your best defense.

Look who we are talking about. You think the CCP cares about a few deaths? :lol:
Not to mention, the place where it started had one of the lowest amount of cases in the world while also being the most populated?
What a pathetic excuse.
Now, dont get me wrong. I dont think it was released intentional, I just think you are an ignorant bootlicker.

I don't think it was released at all.

I suspect that China's fatality rate was a lot higher than they claimed it was. But they also did what we refused to do- they locked down the whole country and imposed social distancing.

China isn't my enemy. China has never done anything bad to me. I can't say the same for America's one percenters, who come up with new ways to make our lives miserable.
OK boomer

Look who we are talking about. You think the CCP cares about a few deaths? :lol:
Not to mention, the place where it started had one of the lowest amount of cases in the world while also being the most populated?
What a pathetic excuse.
Now, dont get me wrong. I dont think it was released intentional, I just think you are an ignorant bootlicker.

I don't think it was released at all.

I suspect that China's fatality rate was a lot higher than they claimed it was. But they also did what we refused to do- they locked down the whole country and imposed social distancing.

China isn't my enemy. China has never done anything bad to me. I can't say the same for America's one percenters, who come up with new ways to make our lives miserable.
No shock you have no problem with a government that intentionally murdered over 77 million of its own citizens.

Forum List

Back