Christians largely support Trump. Atheists are 88% against him (statistic chart)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

It's interesting that Trump has a majority of Catholics, although not a huge one. It used to be only some 40% of Catholics voted Republican.

So Trump has the majority of Catholics, Evangelicals, Hispanics (I've heard) and he has more Black supporters than any R in history

Then there's the fact Harris said she has not changed her values.. THAT is a huge help to Trump. Her values are despicable.. anti-fracking, anti-pre-born children, anti-common sense.. pro EV MANDATES (Heil), pro Gun buy back MANDATES (Heil) and pro LYING

She lied in a recent interview, saying that in 2020 at a debate she said she was no longer against fracking. But Fox News and others have searched the video files and found that for one, she wasn't even in a 2020 debate! She had such low ratings, she dropped out before the debate.

So, she has never, until NOW said she is in favor of fracking. What a big LIAR.

And anyone who thinks she will support it if elected is a hack, and/or LOW IQ.

I'm sure there a ton of other lies... Just saying she will do something about the border is a HUGE lie. If she were going to fix the border and enforce those laws (on the books) she claims to care about, she would do that NOW.

No, wait, she would have done that 3 1/2 years ago

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Unsurprising, Harris is Godless
What is more disturbing is that a lot of Americans apparently plan to vote for the vacuous one who has done nothing but destroy this country.. I'm telling you, low IQ / uninformed people should not be allowed to vote. I can't believe I'm saying that but how can we let a group of CRAZIES destroy the entire country just to uphold the right of everyone to vote?

:bang3:

She lied in a recent interview, saying that in 2020 at a debate she said she was no longer against fracking.

She misunderstood the meaning of 'fracking'

1725124388654.png

What is more disturbing is that a lot of Americans apparently plan to vote for the vacuous one who has done nothing but destroy this country.. I'm telling you, low IQ / uninformed people should not be allowed to vote. I can't believe I'm saying that but how can we let a group of CRAZIES destroy the entire country just to uphold the right of everyone to vote?

:bang3:
But enough about the MAGA types eh?

𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕... 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕!
😆
😆

Many of the Christians I know don't support either Uniparty candidate. They understand that politics and other worldly systems are thoroughly corrupt, and we're living in a time of great deception. But the Christians I know myself included are clearly in the minority on this site. 🙁

She misunderstood the meaning of 'fracking'

View attachment 1004344
She has no idea what "price gouging" is (she called it 'price gauging' :laughing0301: )..... O&G well production operations? Might as well be quantum physics in Mandarin.

Trafficking children, insider trading, congenital lying and parlaying $174K/year into $50 Million is in their wheelhouse... energy or anything above "chick math", is a fucking disaster for the party of shit.

They need to stay in their lane....like this vegetable.
91mae0.jpg

MAGAts now slobbering over their lies.

Get it through your heads. Don't vote. Don't waste your time. He is already sliced liver.

It's interesting that Trump has a majority of Catholics, although not a huge one. It used to be only some 40% of Catholics voted Republican.

So Trump has the majority of Catholics, Evangelicals, Hispanics (I've heard) and he has more Black supporters than any R in history

Then there's the fact Harris said she has not changed her values.. THAT is a huge help to Trump. Her values are despicable.. anti-fracking, anti-pre-born children, anti-common sense.. pro EV MANDATES (Heil), pro Gun buy back MANDATES (Heil) and pro LYING

She lied in a recent interview, saying that in 2020 at a debate she said she was no longer against fracking. But Fox News and others have searched the video files and found that for one, she wasn't even in a 2020 debate! She had such low ratings, she dropped out before the debate.

So, she has never, until NOW said she is in favor of fracking. What a big LIAR.

And anyone who thinks she will support it if elected is a hack, and/or LOW IQ.

I'm sure there a ton of other lies... Just saying she will do something about the border is a HUGE lie. If she were going to fix the border and enforce those laws (on the books) she claims to care about, she would do that NOW.

No, wait, she would have done that 3 1/2 years ago

Trump has the evangelicals. They are 15% of US Christians. She wasn't president.

Many of the Christians I know don't support either Uniparty candidate. They understand that politics and other worldly systems are thoroughly corrupt, and we're living in a time of great deception. But the Christians I know myself included are clearly in the minority on this site. 🙁
Then why did one of the alleged uniparty candidates (trump) enhance the welfare of every American and the world’s poorest people when he was president while the other alleged uniparty rep (democrats) stifle the economy and starve the world’s poorest?
That’s a pretty distinct choice for a Christian.

Then why did one of the alleged uniparty candidates (trump) enhance the welfare of every American and the world’s poorest people when he was president while the other alleged uniparty rep (democrats) stifle the economy and starve the world’s poorest?
Silly Markwees. Trump did nothing of the sort except crack our economy and cause world inflation, which hurt everyone.

It's interesting that any Christian supports Trump, given that, by the standards of Christianity, it guarantees eternal torment in Hell. If one supports evil, there is a price to pay.

The Trump cult is arguably Satan's greatest invention, being that it has doomed tens of millions to Hell.

buttercup says "many of the Christians I know-----"

That figure is likely less than 3

LOL

Trump has the evangelicals. They are 15% of US Christians. She wasn't president.
She uses the same lying excuse or would if you asked her. There are laws on the books RE the border and she ws the border czar

just let in ANYONE

terrorists
rapists
murderers

and you're fine w/ that.. until someone from one of those groups or all 3 comes to YOUR town.

Catholics, maybe. evangenitals for sure, but Hispanics? Nope. and all I can do is SMH and laugh at what you guys think about the black vote.

Forum List

Back