Christians largely support Trump. Atheists are 88% against him (statistic chart)

interesting no one is talking about the demonstrable LIE

she told about already saying in 2020 she is not against fracking.

can't trust a pathological liar, obviously.

If people are willing to vote for this BAD choice.. I guess the country truly does deserve it

:(

It's interesting that Trump has a majority of Catholics, although not a huge one. It used to be only some 40% of Catholics voted Republican.

So Trump has the majority of Catholics, Evangelicals, Hispanics (I've heard) and he has more Black supporters than any R in history

Then there's the fact Harris said she has not changed her values.. THAT is a huge help to Trump. Her values are despicable.. anti-fracking, anti-pre-born children, anti-common sense.. pro EV MANDATES (Heil), pro Gun buy back MANDATES (Heil) and pro LYING

She lied in a recent interview, saying that in 2020 at a debate she said she was no longer against fracking. But Fox News and others have searched the video files and found that for one, she wasn't even in a 2020 debate! She had such low ratings, she dropped out before the debate.

So, she has never, until NOW said she is in favor of fracking. What a big LIAR.

And anyone who thinks she will support it if elected is a hack, and/or LOW IQ.

I'm sure there a ton of other lies... Just saying she will do something about the border is a HUGE lie. If she were going to fix the border and enforce those laws (on the books) she claims to care about, she would do that NOW.

No, wait, she would have done that 3 1/2 years ago

:rolleyes:
She was VP. So she coudn't do anything.

Christians do not support trump. People who claim to be but are not do.

Trump was presdent. He made the mess on the border. He made republicans stop a border bill so he could make it an issue and these idiots fall for his lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back