Cinco de Mayo

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Falls on a Wednesday. What are you guys making or doing?

I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make

but it might have to wait until Ocho de Mayo because I have to work.

I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make

of course if I was a mexican living in mexico I would do all kinds of stuff and make all kinds of mexican food,, but since this is america and our celebration is on july 4th I dont care and find it insulting to bring up another countrys celebration here

Shredded Chicken Empanadas, Squash Pupusa, and, Tamales.

of course if I was a mexican living in mexico I would do all kinds of stuff and make all kinds of mexican food,, but since this is america and our celebration is on july 4th I dont care and find it insulting to bring up another countrys celebration here
Hopefully you’ll make it your fainting couch in time.

I'll probably get a couple of beers and listen to the Astros-Yankees game. I drink often, anyway; and I am starting to worry about my liver and kidneys.

Hopefully you’ll make it your fainting couch in time.
why would I need that??

Falls on a Wednesday. What are you guys making or doing? I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make
Two holidays in a row, May the 4th and May the 5th! :cheers2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Falls on a Wednesday. What are you guys making or doing? I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make
Two holidays in a row, May the 4th and May the 5th! :cheers2:
May the 4th be with you. YES!

It's just another party. Something to cook and maybe drink. My job is picking up and I am going to be slammed for a good while. I'll take my good times.

I am making eggs and bacon...

I've been to Mexico lots of times and they make American food also...Them people are nutz for Chinese food..

I am making eggs and bacon...
All day?

I've been to Mexico lots of times and they make American food also...Them people are nutz for Chinese food..
its not about the food dumbass

It's just another party. Something to cook and maybe drink. My job is picking up and I am going to be slammed for a good while. I'll take my good times.
then act like its another party and keep their holiday to them,, cultural appropriation and all that

Midori is also made in Japan and the US. It is owned by the Japanese company, Suntory. Hecho en Nippon.

then act like its another party and keep their holiday to them,, cultural appropriation and all that

This is a stupid argument. I was trying to be nice but I'm all done with that. I'm going to do what I want. See ya.

I am going to my local Mexican restaurant and having Chile Verde and a couple of cervezas. The waiter always brings my wife sopapillas for dessert and a free Don Julio for me. MMM MMM!

This is a stupid argument. I was trying to be nice but I'm all done with that. I'm going to do what I want. See ya.
its rude and insulting to bring up another countries revolution holiday and more so with the onslaught from that country with the illegals forcing their way into the country and what its doing to us

What's it about?

What's it about?
hence the word DUMBASS,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back