Cinco de Mayo

Falls on a Wednesday. What are you guys making or doing?

I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make

but it might have to wait until Ocho de Mayo because I have to work.
of course if I was a mexican living in mexico I would do all kinds of stuff and make all kinds of mexican food,, but since this is america and our celebration is on july 4th I dont care and find it insulting to bring up another countrys celebration here
I've been to Mexico lots of times and they make American food also...Them people are nutz for Chinese food..
its not about the food dumbass
What's it about?
hence the word DUMBASS,,
It's about the occupation of a foreign nation for outstanding debts?

I have a bottle of Midori chilling. Midori is manufactured in both Mexico and France. I still have that French Vodka, too. See? I know what the hell I'm doing here. Also I want to make

of course if I was a mexican living in mexico I would do all kinds of stuff and make all kinds of mexican food,, but since this is america and our celebration is on july 4th I dont care and find it insulting to bring up another countrys celebration here

It's just another party. Something to cook and maybe drink. My job is picking up and I am going to be slammed for a good while. I'll take my good times.
then act like its another party and keep their holiday to them,, cultural appropriation and all that

This is a stupid argument. I was trying to be nice but I'm all done with that. I'm going to do what I want. See ya.
its rude and insulting to bring up another countries revolution holiday and more so with the onslaught from that country with the illegals forcing their way into the country and what its doing to us
Ok. You're offended and it's been noted. I hope you feel strong enough to take it down to your local restaurants and bars.

I worked as a bartender. I made a lot of money.

I'm still going to do what I want.

Have a fantastic night!

It's just another party. Something to cook and maybe drink. My job is picking up and I am going to be slammed for a good while. I'll take my good times.
then act like its another party and keep their holiday to them,, cultural appropriation and all that

This is a stupid argument. I was trying to be nice but I'm all done with that. I'm going to do what I want. See ya.
its rude and insulting to bring up another countries revolution holiday and more so with the onslaught from that country with the illegals forcing their way into the country and what its doing to us
Ok. You're offended and it's been noted. I hope you feel strong enough to take it down to your local restaurants and bars.

Have a fantastic night!
I want to be a bud tender..

Have a fantastic night!
I dont need it to go eat mexican food which we do often,,,

Midori is also made in Japan and the US. It is owned by the Japanese company, Suntory. Hecho en Nippon.

Yes. I saw that right after I bought it and sat in the car looking it up. It's the only way that I knew it. It didn't hit me until I got home that May 5th was next week and then I started putting it together in my head.

So, it's decided then. I will start on Monday in order to insure that I can culturally appropriate appropriately by Wednesday.

Cinco de mayo, supposedly like Mexican independence day, but celebrated more like st patrick's day.

At least the beer isn't green.

Midori is also made in Japan and the US. It is owned by the Japanese company, Suntory. Hecho en Nippon.
Hmph. I thought it was a web browser for Linux ?

I think I will get out of bed, go to work, come back home, make dinner, sit outside for awhile... come back inside, watch some TV, read and go to sleep.

I think I will get out of bed, go to work, come back home, make dinner, sit outside for awhile... come back inside, watch some TV, read and go to sleep.
So, you and Bonzi are going to make tacos?

Cinco De Mayo is another Kwanzaa. It isn't the Mexican's independence day. It is just a day that they are celebrating a battle they had won against France. But the following year, France fought and won.
But Mexico never have had an independence day. It is because their national language and the names of their country, cities and people are in Spanish, but not in their native language.

Cinco de Mayo is sometimes mistaken for Mexico's Independence Day—the most important national holiday in Mexico—which is celebrated on September 16, commemorating the Cry of Dolores, which, in 1810, initiated the war of Mexican independence from Spain.[1][9]

Cinco De Mayo is another Kwanzaa. It isn't the Mexican's independence day. It is just a day that they are celebrating a battle they had won against France. But the following year, France fought and won.
But Mexico never have had an independence day. It is because their national language and the names of their country, cities and people are in Spanish, but not in their native language.

Cinco de Mayo is sometimes mistaken for Mexico's Independence Day—the most important national holiday in Mexico—which is celebrated on September 16, commemorating the Cry of Dolores, which, in 1810, initiated the war of Mexican independence from Spain.[1][9]

I never claimed that it was Mexico's Independence Day. Anyway, I have culturally appropriated it properly. :cheers2:

Forum List

Back