Clapper Doesn't Know Anything...Unless You Catch Him Lying...Then He Has An 'Oh Yeah' Moment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former Obama DIA Chief Clapper testified under oath that the Obama administration was not / had not spied on the American people. After it was discovered that his Obama administration actually HAD illegally spied on Americans Clapper begged for the opportunity to re-testify to 'amend' his previous perjurous testimony. I call that the 'Oh Yeah, Now I Remember' Moment Democrats usually have ONLY after they have been CAUGHT perjuring themselves.

On Wednesday he was asked during a CNN interview, “Did you know about a FISA warrant against Paul Manafort at the time?” “I did not,” Clapper replied.

Yes, just like when he testified the 1st time that his DIA had NOT illegally spied on the American people.

"Asked by Todd if he would have been aware of a FISA order issued for someone affiliated with the Trump campaign, Clapper said “absolutely.” Clapper unequivocally denied that a wiretap order was granted. Clapper came under heavy criticism this week after CNN reported that U.S. investigators obtained a surveillance warrant against Manafort at some point before the election in November. The surveillance continued through this year."

BUSTED! When given a 2nd chance to explain himself...AGAIN...Clapper declared he was 'kept out of the loop':

"Clapper did not speculate in his interview with Lemon why he was kept out of the loop about the Manafort wiretap."

If you ever want to get the truth out of Clapper you have to squeeze him like a lemon and ask him twice!

James Clapper Says He Was Unaware Of Manafort Wiretap Order [VIDEO]

I hope that spin and lies makes you feel better when Manafort is in prison for treason.

Thank you for the wonderful, un-substantiated false accusation that has nothing to do with the facts presented here. You continue to prove no one should expect anything else BUT from snowflakes such as yourself. Have a nice day...

I hope that spin and lies makes you feel better when Manafort is in prison for treason.

Thank you for the wonderful, un-substantiated false accusation that has nothing to do with the facts presented here. You continue to prove no one should expect anything else BUT from snowflakes such as yourself. Have a nice day...
A foreign agent suspected of treason was wiretapped. Cry me a river, little bitch.

A foreign agent suspected of treason was wiretapped. Cry me a river, little bitch.

'Suspected' of treason...and that's why it was reported the wire tap was pulled / ended for 'lack of criminal evidence'...

Not to be confused with the foreign agent Barry and Comey colluded with to acquire a false report filled with Russian-generated propaganda to politically use against the GOP Presidential candidate...

He can't be suspected of treason. We've not declared war on Russia so stop with the bullshit.

Give the grounds for treason.
Aw you don't know what treason means?

"the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

Like, oh, let's say enlisting the aid of a nation that's currently under sanctions for illegally invading an ally, in the hopes they can sabotage a federal election in your favor.

He was part of the team for a while that helped defeat the criminal DNC Candidate...

This treason shit is getting really tiring. Manafort to date has not even been charged with any crimes. Manafort served three Republican Presidents very well and he tried with candidate Bob Dole but versus Clinton there was no way for a win.

"the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

Like, oh, let's say enlisting the aid of a nation that's currently under sanctions for illegally invading an ally, in the hopes they can sabotage a federal election in your favor.

Bullshit. Russia is not a declared enemy.

Which has not been proven to be true...unlike Barry and Comey colluding with a foreign agent to attempt to acquire a false report filled with Russia-generated propaganda ... or Hillary / the democrats colluding with the Ukraine to get 'dirt' on Trump to use it against him politically...

Yes I'm sure that's what he'll say to Mueller to justify asking Russia to interfere in and sabotage our election process in exchange for promises. Promises that, happily, weren't fulfilled because he didn't cover his tracks well enough.

Yes I'm sure that's what he'll say to Mueller to justify asking Russia to interfere in and sabotage our election process in exchange for promises.
Thank you for surrendering in this intellectual battle by declaring such an unsubstantiated, un-proven flat out LIE. When painted into a corner and unable to prove your claims you demonstrate that hate-filled snowflakes just throw out LIES, which is ALL what you said truly is until you can present any shred of evidence to support your Bullshit....which you CAN'T!

Your claim has been weighed, it has been measured, and it has been proven to be - to date - a LIE!

Come back with that bullshit when you have evidence and a prosecution / Impeachment.

The FACT is that to date the ONLY candidate to have promised 'influence and access', according to the FBI, was HILLARY:

Huma Abedin’s Emails Provide Further Evidence Of Clinton Pay For Play Scandal

Yes I'm sure that's what he'll say to Mueller to justify asking Russia to interfere in and sabotage our election process in exchange for promises. Promises that, happily, weren't fulfilled because he didn't cover his tracks well enough.

Look up Article III. You are embarrassing yourself. Even though the DNC worked with the Ukrainian government to try to take out Trump in the election, it is still not illegal, nor criminal nor treasonous.

Look up Article III. You are embarrassing yourself. Even though the DNC worked with the Ukrainian government to try to take out Trump in the election, it is still not illegal, nor criminal nor treasonous.
Hillary being endorsed by an ally that is under invasion by Russia, and is barely functioning as a state, is far from Trump asking Russia, a superpower that has been killing our allies on multiple fronts for years, to interfere in and sabotage our election.

Sorry your people failed to gift Ukraine and the arctic to Russia, Canadian.

It is actually criminal to collude with a foreign entity to collect information / material on a candidate and then use it against that candidate politically in an election.

Snowflakes say non-existent coordination with Russia against Hillary illegal / an Impeachable offense ... but Obama and Comey proven colluding with a foreign agent to acquire a false report containing Russia-generated propaganda to use against Trump is ok ... that Democrats proven to have worked with the Ukraine to attempt to acquire 'dirt' on Trump is acceptable.

upload_2017-9-21_12-30-41.jpeg

Forum List

Back