Cleveland Cavaliers just traded for Utah Jazz Donovan Mitchell:

Did Cleveland overpaid for Mitchell

• Yes

• No

• I found the pineapple!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Big trade for the Cavaliers that sends three players and three draft picks for Mitchell!

It's never bad when your team makes moves. Look at the Nets. Durant wants out because they didn't make any moves.

I am surprised Donovan didn't veto this trade -- I am sure he has a no-trade clause....
Cleveland is a good team and has some great young players on it, so I doubt he would veto it seeing the Jazz are not really in the Playoff contention and most likely will move two of those three players they obtained for draft stock.

Yeah, but wow the price!

I mean none of the players going back to Utah are considered bad and the unprotected draft picks might be late rounders but wow!
Lebron will join him to win one more for Cleveland in a year or two and it'll be all worth it?

Hmmm, interesting take and possible!

King James goes home and win it all with Mitchell and Company?

Lebrun would have to understand he wouldn’t be the leader of the team.
I think Lebron is okay with that. I've seen him in many playoffs lose because he refused to take over, like MJ did. He kept trying to get his team mates involved as if he didn't know any other way. With Lebron, if it's not a team effort, he loses. Jordan could take over and do all the scoring if need be.

I think Lebron likes the team way of playing basketball. Needs it. I know, most people do. But MJ didn't. Kobe didn't. Kobe only needed one other guy. Shaq or Gasol. Jordan got a lot of help from Pippen but he took over when Pippen was holding back because he was butt sore about his contract. Jordan still won.

Forum List

Back