Clown show: Harris botches simple comments while Biden wanders onto a random plane at the airport

Frick and Frack are a global embarrassment.

Who's actually running our country? It's certainly not the guy in this video, wandering onto a random plane while people stare at him in utter horror and bewilderment.

What's going to happen when they have to negotiate with China and Iran?

At least they're not fucking a couch

Joe went to the wrong plane...after he concluded the largest prisoner swap deal with Russia in recent history.

This while Trump is campaigning by trying to prove to Americans that Kamala, black university graduate and an AG....is not black, did not pass bar. :cuckoo: Thats the real clown show.

Last edited:
Joe went to the wrong plane...after he concluded the largest prisoner swap deal with Russia in recent history.

This while Trump is campaigning by trying to prove to Americans that Kamala, who attended black university and was an AG....is not black, did not pass bar....and thats not a clown show?
ORANGE MAN BAD!

Kinda played out, Simp.

This while Trump is campaigning by trying to prove to Americans that Kamala, who attended black university and was an AG....is not black, did not pass bar....and thats not a clown show?
3 ring circus

trump/biden/harris

dimocrap scum will try to tell us he had to take a shit, so he used the crapper on the plane. You'll see

Or maybe they don't care enough to lie for him anymore. All the professional liars are working for Commie Kamala now

Well, that's a wrap for the president of America!

I'm sorry to see they had to let it get to this.

Will Kamala now be officially named as the president or will that be unnecessary?

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Frick and Frack are a global embarrassment.

Who's actually running our country? It's certainly not the guy in this video, wandering onto a random plane while people stare at him in utter horror and bewilderment.

What's going to happen when they have to negotiate with China and Iran?

And Kamala laughs, she's the only one.

• Pseudobulbar affect (PBA): A condition that causes sudden, uncontrollable, and inappropriate episodes of laughing or crying. PBA can be caused by neurological conditions or injuries that affect the brain's ability to control emotions. For example, someone with PBA might laugh loudly at a joke they didn't find funny. PBA can be managed with medication and self-care strategies.

Well, that's a wrap for the president of America!

I'm sorry to see they had to let it get to this.

Will Kamala now be officially named as the president or will that be unnecessary?
I think it has to do with campaign contributions. Legally, I don't know if he can retire/resign and still let commie kamala use his campaign contributions. dunno

Plus, he's got a long list of Pardons he MUST issue before he retires and that presents a couple pf problems.

If he does it DURING her campaign, that will knock the shit out of it, if she promises to do it for him, he won't trust her. As he shouldn't. NOBODY should trust a dimocrap -- EVER.

So he has to stay until after the election. She wins, it's all over. She loses, I think he issues his Pardons and retires. Not sure 'retire' is the right word. "Stop Pretending" might be better.

dimocrap scum have known about Biden's infirmities from day one. They were obvious to anybody that wasn't insane themselves. Which says something about dimocrap scum voters

Forum List

Back