CNN Commentator makes complete ass of herself

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Asuncion( Sunny) Hostin covered the Zimmerman trial as a 'legal analyst' for CNN..
In keeping with CNN's propensity to hire inexperienced or just plain poor performing on camera people, Hostin made critical errors n her observations...
» Kincaid: CNN Commentator Embarrassed By Zimmerman Verdict » Commentary -- GOPUSA..
Of course the main stream media will avoid this story in order to save one of their own a huge amount of embarrassment.

CNN is a cesspool of libtardism and anyone that thinks that CNN is trustworthy or credible is on drugs, or is a leftist or is an abject moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She has been getting on my nerves.

I don't think she cares.

Leading me to believe--I don't know what.

She said she could have delivered a guilty verdict with a DC jury--goddess of prosecutors that she is.

~~~
<Fortunately, another CNN commentator, criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos, was usually on hand, taking strong issue with what Hostin was saying. &#8220;There&#8217;s reality and then there&#8217;s Sunny-ville,&#8221; he said. Mocking her rosy view of the prosecution&#8217;s extremely weak case, he said, &#8220;So I&#8217;m going to start believing what Sunny tells me and I&#8217;m going to start ignoring everything that I watch on TV.&#8221;>

~~~
It is to demonstrate the legal system to the 'uninformed masses'--two sides to the coin.

fascinating.

a teachable moment--it is up to them --rewarding work, no doubt.

Last edited:
they were sort of sniffing--'not really the media's fault'

yes, really it was/is the media's fault--each and every one of you. Even my pet, Greta Van Sustern--I didn't 'hear' her say anything that sounded inflammatory--but she could have.

Desperate to find some source of news--some individual to trust.

Yous should have seen them trying to trap Zimmerman's BROTHER earlier this morning. He caught them at every turn and exposed them for what they were.
They are vultures.
Not satisfied, the liberal leaning members of the main stream media tried to put Zimmerman's brother on the spot in an attempt to coerce a certain type of reply.
They craft their questions in the form of statements which clearly draw conclusions for the purpose of eliciting a pre determined response.

CNN and PMSNBC are on a par with Pravda and TASS!

Actually, I have heard that Pravda has really improved the quality of their journalism, and is fairly reliable.

The problem is the idiots running our news being leftist liars.

Forum List

Back