CNN is Pushing the "Pass the Torch to Kamala" Narrative

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Help us out here, Democrats. What is going on with your party and your media?

CNN has a poll showing Harris "within striking distance" of Trump.

1720279956486.png

I'm sure if they included Ballot Harvestors, it would be a slam dunk for Harris.

CNN is reporting as if Biden is seriously considering stepping down.

At the end, Jeff Zeleny, who I've never seen before, made this point:

It's called the Biden/Harris Campaign for a reason. She's been raising money for it. She, in fact, owns half of it (the campaign or the money?) So, the political infrastructure and campaign chest are hers, should she become the Democratic nominee.

Is that really true? The bulk of Biden's campaign funds come from Hollywood elites and foreign adversaries of the United States. Are they on board with this idea that "it's Harris' money also?"

Democrats?

It depends (no not that kind of Depends), some leftist dems are now trying to claim Trump has the same issues as FJB and failing miserably.....Some are asking....Where's Trump?

I'll tell you were he is....On the links cooling his jets while watching the leftist dems implode.

Kumala is pathetically awkward when she's on her feet. Lay her down with her legs in the air and she may sound like F Lee Bailey.... but the optics aren't very good.

kamala any dicks in here.jpg

View attachment 972722

I'm sure if they included Ballot Harvestors, it would be a slam dunk for Harris.

It's called the Biden/Harris Campaign for a reason. She's been raising money for it. She, in fact, owns half of it (the campaign or the money?) So, the political infrastructure and campaign chest are hers, should she become the Democratic nominee.

Is that really true? The bulk of Biden's campaign funds come from Hollywood elites and foreign adversaries of the United States. Are they on board with this idea that "it's Harris' money also?"

Democrats?

They will keep promoting one specific poll that is withing the range of error to justify their decision.

Kamala loses to Trump by more than Biden does. She will win the usual suspects while many of the purple states will be lost and you can probably through in states such as NJ as possibly flipping to Trump.

Unless they know something that we don't...

They will keep promoting one specific poll that is withing the range of error to justify their decision.

Kamala loses to Trump by more than Biden does. She will win the usual suspects while many of the purple states will be lost and you can probably through in states such as NJ as possibly flipping to Trump.

Unless they know something that we don't...

They probably do.

Probably something to do with Trump and Epstein they are saving for October.

Probably why Biden isn't stepping aside.

They probably do.

Probably something to do with Trump and Epstein they are saving for October.

Probably why Biden isn't stepping aside.
Trump has been investigated and slandered more than any man that's ever run for office .. the Marxist lying vile left has nothing else to throw ... and if they do come up with more bullshit to fling voters with common sense will disregard their lies .. this election is about common sense vs leftwing insanity ..

Trump has been investigated and slandered more than any man that's ever run for office .. the Marxist lying vile left has nothing else to throw ... and if they do come up with more bullshit to fling voters with common sense will disregard their lies .. this election is about common sense vs leftwing insanity ..

Trump is the most corrupt man to ever run for office, it's why he gets investigated.

The law has never applied to him his whole life.

Trump is the most corrupt man to ever run for office, it's why he gets investigated.

Remember when he was a Russian asset after multiple years and millions of tax payer dollars and endless media coverage?

Me neither.

Now compare that dynamic - back then - to where we are now.

Holy fuck is that a juxtaposition in political fortune or what?

It's called: Just desserts.

Remember when he was a Russian asset after multiple years and millions of tax payer dollars and endless media coverage?

Me neither.

Now compare that dynamic - back then - to where we are now.

Holy fuck is that a juxtaposition in political fortune or what?

It's called: Just desserts.

Trump is still a Russian "Useful idiot".

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

View attachment 972722

Democrats?

Because the yellow bus is full, and who doesn’t feel the need to ride a yellow bus when so many are hungry and it’s hot because I had cake last night.

Forum List

Back