CNN: Wheeze Awl Gunny Dye in 5 Years!!! Tipping Point, Part 34,078 dead ahead!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As if on cue, the CCP installs their sock puppet in the White House and now AOC Global Death Countdown clock gets accelerated by a few years

It's getting more likely the world will reach a climate tipping point in the next five years

Absurd, stupid, failed theory backed by flawed methodology and an accounting fiction (heat trapped (like a rat!) in the deep ocean) fed through a Dominion-esque computer model = 5 years to tipping point!

We must get China to slow down their economy and use of fossil fuels.

I mean they REALLY need more high speed rails?

Oh of course, that way the 2024 election will be all about “saving the planet” because Dems can’t win on any issues. This is the only issue what motivates their base.

As if on cue, the CCP installs their sock puppet in the White House and now AOC Global Death Countdown clock gets accelerated by a few years

It's getting more likely the world will reach a climate tipping point in the next five years

Absurd, stupid, failed theory backed by flawed methodology and an accounting fiction (heat trapped (like a rat!) in the deep ocean) fed through a Dominion-esque computer model = 5 years to tipping point!

The Left continues to support policies to weaken the US, which is the only superpower that seems concerned with global warming.

And when China takes over?

Mwhahaha!! No more concerns as those that say they are concerned will simply disappear.

The Left continues to support policies to weaken the US, which is the only superpower that seems concerned with global warming.

And when China takes over?

Mwhahaha!! No more concerns as those that say they are concerned will simply disappear.

The AGW Cult will disappear too when that happens

Well now, Trump will not be running in 2024, you cannot run a Presidential campaign from a prison cell. And, yes, AGW will be one of the issues. But not as big an issue as the treason that the Republicans tried on 6Jan21. And are thinking of trying again. Then there is the issue of voter suppression. They tried that in North Dakota against the reservations. The result was a record turnout of Native Americans voting. I predict that will happen in 2022. The young people are voting in numbers never seen before, and the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, has alienated almost every minority in the US, other than the White Supremacist assholes.

Well now, Trump will not be running in 2024, you cannot run a Presidential campaign from a prison cell. And, yes, AGW will be one of the issues. But not as big an issue as the treason that the Republicans tried on 6Jan21. And are thinking of trying again. Then there is the issue of voter suppression. They tried that in North Dakota against the reservations. The result was a record turnout of Native Americans voting. I predict that will happen in 2022. The young people are voting in numbers never seen before, and the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, has alienated almost every minority in the US, other than the White Supremacist assholes.
AGW is an accounting fraud.

Forum List

Back