CNN, yes CNN, busts Walz lying about Tiananmen Square

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
This guy gets busted lying every time he claims something, EVERY TIME.

Mental case. Even CNN feels obligated to join in...

Newly unearthed reports contradict previous claims made by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz about his travel to China, including a claim that the Democratic vice presidential nominee was in Hong Kong for a teaching position in 1989 during the Tiananmen Square pro-democracy protests that ended in hundreds of protesters killed by the Chinese government.

Newly unearthed reports contradict previous claims made by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz about his travel to China, including a claim that the Democratic vice presidential nominee was in Hong Kong for a teaching position in 1989 during the Tiananmen Square pro-democracy protests that ended in hundreds of protesters killed by the Chinese government.

Someone who lies about things that don't matter is probably a sociopath.

This is still the best one, though...

So the bigger question if you are the CIA or, presumably the FBI; "why would a guy lie to give the impression he was supporting the protesters when he was not?"

Now I don't know what they guy represents but I know absolutely what risk there would be if he was groomed, wittingly or not, by the MSS. This is not a simple lie. This is the type of legend a guy produces with their foreign handlers.

What's worse is that Eric Holder was apparently the guy who vetted him. His repeated visits to China didn't raise some blinking red flags?

Australia and the Philippines have both had CCP agents elected into office there. We saw what occurred in New York recently.

I'm just dumbfounded I really am.

Last edited:
So the bigger question if you are the CIA or, presumably the FBI; "why would a guy lie to give the impression he was supporting the protesters when he was not?"

Now I don't know what they guy represents but I know absolutely what risk there would be if he was groomed, wittingly or not, by the MSS. This is not a simple lie. This is the type of legend a guy produces with their foreign handlers.

What's worse is that Eric Holder was apparently the guy who vetted him. His repeated visits to China didn't raise some blinking red flags?

Australia and the Philippines have both had CCP agents elected into office there. We saw what occurred in New York recently.

I'm just dumbfounded I really am.

LOL!!

Eric Holder "vetting" anyone is laughable. Eric Holder is a traitor 100 times over, and a big coward.

The issue in 2006 was whether or not Walz supported W and the "terror wars." He did big time. He attended W rallies. Busted doing that, Walz cooked up this later on when running for Gov.... to "deny" he supported W.

Always lying Walz is...

Will the Democrat Party dump him from the ticket before this evening's debate?

That would be the right thing to do

Will left leaning Americans sick and tired of Dems running Zionist Fascist liars turn on the Dems and support Jill Stein???

Forum List

Back