CO County Steals $550k Property to Protect Yuppies View

Eminent domain is being used a lot to take homes away to give land to big box stores for the higher tax base.0

Which is anything BUT "liberal".

Note to OP - get a clue.

I give a specific documented case and your respond with cognitive farts.

Typical libtard stupidity.

Do you know what an unwarranted assertion is?

Apparently not.

BTW, there are GOP enviro-wackos who would do the same damned thing and I know that.

But the enviro-wackos don't yet totally control the GOP like they do the Demofascists.

For that amount of money, you think they would have done their research.

Did you read the article H?

They did do due diligence and everything checked out.

What initiated the matter was using the ATVs to get to their cabin, which started a fruckus with the forest service, if I recall correctly, and when the owners prepped to go to court, the envirowackos in the county government circumvented everything and just took it via imminent domain.

I don't see how the owners missed anything.

Could you enlighten me?

What initiated the matter was using the ATVs to get to their cabin, which started a fruckus with the forest service, if I recall correctly, and when the owners prepped to go to court, the envirowackos in the county government circumvented everything and just took it via imminent domain.

Could you enlighten me?

The problem seems to be using the ATV on public land to access their property. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with someones view. Still not clear from the article what they were paid under eminent domain

Could you enlighten me?

Yes I did read it. Not much detail regarding the Forest Service and its prohibition on motorized access. I think the whole thing sucks actually. Not only are they battling the local whackos but also the Feds.

Could you enlighten me?

The problem seems to be using the ATV on public land to access their property. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with someones view. Still not clear from the article what they were paid under eminent domain

Under eminent domain don't they condemn the property?

I doubt that they got anything close to $550k

And IIRC the claim was that the county wanted to use the land as empty land to protect the natural appearance of the land.

The government is getting more and more aggressive to protect liberal special interests groups and showing less and less regard for personal property. Here is a case of a couple that bought $550,000 for a mountain cabin only to have the county take it with eminent domain.

Theft under the cover of government is still theft.

County seeks Colo. couple's land through eminent domain to preserve open space | Fox News
If people want this open space, they're certainly free to move to Mexican Hat, Utah or Ely , Nevada.

Word has it there are oodles of this open space there.

Forum List

Back