Code Black TV Show

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've become addicted. Don't normally follow med shows as they are usually so formulated. Doctor meets doctor and finds live impossible due to medical responsibilities while save the life of an incurable patients.

Not this show. There are great characters but it's the absolute chaos of an Emergency Room that makes it interesting. Accuracy? I have no idea but, from what little I know, most of it makes sense. Check it out and give us YOUR reviews.

Usually happens. Some PC garbage like Madam Secretary gets renewed and good shows get the boot.

I agree that's why I try to avoid getting hooked on shows that have little chance of succeeding. I find myself increasingly happy to listen to music while reading a good book.

Don't get too addicted it's already been scheduled for cancellation.
not what i heard yesterday.....they said CBS is leaning towards renewing it,but nothing is official yet...it avg 8-10 million viewers....but CBS is terrible at backing their shows...so who knows...

I've seen it and liked it, but have not got too attached. Now, it they add stupid shit like zombies or a brain eating doctor or a nurse that turns into a werewolf, it MIGHT make 3 seasons.

Netflix is cranking out some good shows. I stick with them.

not what i heard yesterday.....they said CBS is leaning towards renewing it,but nothing is official yet...it avg 8-10 million viewers....but CBS is terrible at backing their shows...so who knows...

Harry, they were renewed for 5 episodes, which is a sign of confidence but still lacking from the full 22 episodes which would have been a home run for a series. Keep in mind they started out with just 13 episodes, like Person of Interest, who is also supposed to be in their last year. The number that tends to guide these execs in cancellation protocol comes mostly from the 25 to 49 demo, don't ask me why, it just does and Code Black is getting just a 1.22 share of that demo.

Edit to add: I enjoyed the series also even if it is kind of manic at times. The cast is very good.

25 to 49 are usually all at work. The ones that watch the most tv are seniors. And there are a helluvalot of them since the boomers are now antiques. Like me.
Stupid execs. Buncha dumbfucks.

Harry, they were renewed for 5 episodes, which is a sign of confidence but still lacking from the full 22 episodes which would have been a home run for a series. Keep in mind they started out with just 13 episodes, like Person of Interest, who is also supposed to be in their last year. The number that tends to guide these execs in cancellation protocol comes mostly from the 25 to 49 demo, don't ask me why, it just does and Code Black is getting just a 1.22 share of that demo.

Edit to add: I enjoyed the series also even if it is kind of manic at times. The cast is very good.
i am just repeating what the guy from CBS said on the morning show i was watching.....he said it is on the bubble and its "leaning" towards renewal because it gets great reviews and because of the avg viewership it gets.....but he said as of right now it is not scheduled to be canceled as the rumors say....so who knows....

Forum List

Back