Comey: "CLASSIFIED E-Mails Were Forwarded To Pedophile Weiner Computer...But It's Not Illegal?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Comey says classified Clinton emails were forwarded to Anthony Weiner

"Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner, the director of the FBI testified Wednesday as he defended his handling of politically sensitive probes surrounding the last year’s presidential race."

...yet snowflakes still claim no crime was committed. Good Gawd.

Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information,” Comey said, adding later, “His then-spouse Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him for him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the secretary of state.”

upload_2017-5-3_15-38-33.jpeg :lmao:

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-3_15-37-45.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-3_15-37-45.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 53
Every time there's a hearing or someone reveals something new about Hilary's server / e-mail scandal the more we know about the crimes she and her aides / team committed...and just how much she was protected to keep her from going to jail.

Every time there's a hearing or someone reveals something new about Hilary's server / e-mail scandal the more we know about the crimes she and her aides / team committed...and just how much she was protected to keep her from going to jail.

His fuzziness starts when he claims the duo can't be prosecuted because there was no intent.

Guess I didn't have to sleep with briefcases all those years or take them everywhere with me. Because if they got stolen, I could just say I didn't INTEND for them to get stolen.. This is moronic. EVERYONE cleared to handle classified info KNOWS BETTER.. If they don't -- they never would have passed the vetting. Setting UP that security bypass system and relying on it for most of Clinton's work was CLEAR intent to violate the rules.

And a CONGRESSMAN and chief aide who didn't realize they was breaking security rules and protocol? Quit lying to me..

Well, considering Comey also got hold of an email where Loretta Lynch stated she would do pretty much anything to keep the investigation into Hillary from going very far....he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. That is one of the reasons he came forward with the info he did the way he did.

His fuzziness starts when he claims the duo can't be prosecuted because there was no intent.

Guess I didn't have to sleep with briefcases all those years or take them everywhere with me. Because if they got stolen, I could just say I didn't INTEND for them to get stolen.. This is moronic. EVERYONE cleared to handle classified info KNOWS BETTER.. If they don't -- they never would have passed the vetting. Setting UP that security bypass system and relying on it for most of Clinton's work was CLEAR intent to violate the rules.

And a CONGRESSMAN and chief aide who didn't realize they was breaking security rules and protocol? Quit lying to me..

Comey says classified Clinton emails were forwarded to Anthony Weiner

"Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner, the director of the FBI testified Wednesday as he defended his handling of politically sensitive probes surrounding the last year’s presidential race."

Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information,” Comey said, adding later, “His then-spouse Huma Abedin appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to him for him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the secretary of state.”

View attachment 124538 :lmao:
Weiner a pedophile? When did that get proven?

No crime was committed by Hillary,. So much for "lock her up === lock her up "

Guess I didn't have to sleep with briefcases all those years or take them everywhere with me. Because if they got stolen, I could just say I didn't INTEND for them to get stolen.. This is moronic. EVERYONE cleared to handle classified info KNOWS BETTER.. If they don't -- they never would have passed the vetting. Setting UP that security bypass system and relying on it for most of Clinton's work was CLEAR intent to violate the rules...

In the light of Trumps vetting of Michael "I didn't have conversations with that ambassador" Flynn, we all know that isn't true,

Read the full testimony of FBI Director James Comey in which he discusses Clinton email investigation
Washington Post · 2 hours ago
The email reportedly provided assurances that Attorney General Lynch would protect Secretary Clinton by ... have contact with Rudy Giuliani …

She committed several crimes. Comey acknowledged that. But these are usually handled within the agencies that they occur. EXCEPT -- when you are the HEAD of that agency. In the end, the "extreme carelessness" got her off because Comey decided that she was too stupid to realize she was violating any laws. True story..

She committed several crimes. Comey acknowledged that. But these are usually handled within the agencies that they occur. EXCEPT -- when you are the HEAD of that agency. In the end, the "extreme carelessness" got her off because Comey decided that she was too stupid to realize she was violating any laws. True story..

Comey acknowledged sloppy handling of e-mails, he said it didn't raise to the level of a prosecuteable crime,. So "lock her up --- lock her up " Is your theme from fantasy island.

He also knew Lynch wouldn't prosecute.

. EXCEPT -- when you are the HEAD of that agency. In the end, the "extreme carelessness" got her off because Comey decided that she was too stupid to realize she was violating any laws. True story..

Sounds like why they didn't try Ronald Reagan for treason around Iran/Contra and trading arms for hostages,.

Comey acknowledged sloppy handling of e-mails, he said it didn't raise to the level of a prosecuteable crime,. So "lock her up --- lock her up " Is your theme from fantasy island.

The "lock her up" part comes from her lying and cover-up mostly. Because as I just told you -- infractions like that are not generally criminal cases, but handled in the Agencies where they occur. AND USUALLY ends in firing, demoting, moving the person and YANKING their clearances.

Good luck with THAT happening when the offender is Sec State.. THAT's WHY -- this should have been a criminal case. Because of the LEVEL at which it occurred. But there's no logic, reason or consequences in Washington...

. EXCEPT -- when you are the HEAD of that agency. In the end, the "extreme carelessness" got her off because Comey decided that she was too stupid to realize she was violating any laws. True story..

Sounds like why they didn't try Ronald Reagan for treason around Iran/Contra and trading arms for hostages,.

Almost agreed. BUT Iran-Contra was a POLICY dispute. And within the purview of the Prez to change. No different from dozens of other covert ops that the CIA pulls off every year..

Ms BillyJeff Clinton designed an UNAPPROVED communications system to bypass security protocols and policy and shunned the USUAL APPROVED methods of protecting classified information. For her mere CONVENIENCE and arrogance..

No. He knew she and her minions expected intent to be proven, even though that word was removed from the law, due to its impossible premise. She never formally recused herself from the case. And when that email showed up, it was pretty clear he had no way to force her to charge her. I imagine he felt he was better off letting the public at least know what he had found, than to have nothing made public by the doj.

It wasn't Lynches call. She passed the ball to Comey,.

No. He knew she and her minions expected intent to be proven, even though that word was removed from the law, due to its impossible premise. She never formally recused herself from the case. And when that email showed up, it was pretty clear he had no way to force her to charge her. I imagine he felt he was better off letting the public at least know what he had found, than to have nothing made public by the doj.

It wasn't Lynches call. She passed the ball to Comey,.

All I ever wanted was for the FBI to pull her clearances. Intent or not. Excessive lack of care in protecting the stuff was more than ample for that to happen. And maybe for State to take some of her Sec State salary back. Never really expected a "criminal" prosecution. But no one ever gets punished in DC -- they just get promoted and rise in the party ranks..

Forum List

Back