Commitment to your dog

As committed as it gets.
That’s vague. Let me give you an example. I gave my wife an ultimatum. I told her to get rid of the dogs within 30 days or I’m moving out. Should my wife choose her husband or the dogs? (There are three of them if that matters.)

I am also curious. Does the commitment extend to cockroaches too? If not, when did dogs receive this elevated legal status? I can kill cockroaches galore no questions asked but once i kill a dog, I am some sort of criminal. Can someone give me some background on the legal classifications of animals?

As committed as it gets.
That’s vague. Let me give you an example. I gave my wife an ultimatum. I told her to get rid of the dogs within 30 days or I’m moving out. Should my wife choose her husband or the dogs? (There are three of them if that matters.)
Are you allergic? Did she have them before you married or did you allow her to get them?

As committed as it gets.
Are you allergic? Did she have them before you married or did you allow her to get them?

No. I am not allergic. I am the one who got the dog.

As committed as it gets.

then you have no right demanding she get rid of it. Does it misbehave? Are you jealous of dogs?

In the future I will restrict my pets to chickens, pigs, cattle, or goats. Using this method it is legal to kill the animals if they ever become a nuisance.

When dogs become a nuisance for some reason you are legally obligated to tolerate it.

As committed as it gets.

then you have no right demanding she get rid of it. Does it misbehave? Are you jealous of dogs?

They are annoying as heck and aren’t scheduled to die for another 10 years ish.

If you insist your wife choose between you and the dogs, then you're not very committed to your wife.

So should I just kill the dogs? I would but I think it might be illegal where I live. Even if it is legal it sure isn’t socially acceptable.

Forum List

Back