Commitment to your dog

I cannot imagine the fool that would choose a spouse over their dog. It's incomprehensible. If some man were to tell me it's me or the dog I would tell him not to forget his toothbrush.

A husband needs to know what his worth is. So that would be a productive conversation if you told him that. He would know where he stands.

Sounds like you need to talk to your wife about your relationship. I see no reason why the dogs should go.

I updated the scenario. My wife is asking me to choose between her and the dog.

This thread is about how committed you should be to a dog. This thread isn’t about how horrible I am. Just in case you didn’t know, both scenarios are fictitious.

the question is this: How committed should you be to your dog?

Stop pretending to be completely and 100% stupid as dirt. You know what the thread is about.

When you try to prove to me that you are the dumbest person that ever lived I am not falling for it. I don’t believe you are no matter how hard you try to convince me.

I can only reply to what I see.

And once you take a dog as your own, you should be completely committed to their health and happiness.

At the very least, you should be willing to wrestle an alligator for your dog...

But, in my exalted opinion, the issuance of an ultimatum, any ultimatum, nullifies your relationship and your wife should receive everything in the divorce.

From the looks of this thread it sounds like people should be very committed to their dogs.

In a few days I am leaving my wife, two kids, 3 dogs, and 2 cats. I will still take care of all of them financially but I am going to peace out. I can be a bad guy all on my own. I don’t need to live with people to explain to me every day what a failure I am. I can just go be a failure without being reminded of it constantly.

I have a hard time understanding everything. If I am so bad, why would anybody want me around? It makes no sense.

From the looks of this thread it sounds like people should be very committed to their dogs.

In a few days I am leaving my wife, two kids, 3 dogs, and 2 cats. I will still take care of all of them financially but I am going to peace out. I can be a bad guy all on my own. I don’t need to live with people to explain to me every day what a failure I am. I can just go be a failure without being reminded of it constantly.

I have a hard time understanding everything. If I am so bad, why would anybody want me around? It makes no sense.
OHH boo hoo I am picked on for being an ass, boo hoo, I am gonna run away cause no one likes me cause I am an ass. Boo Hoo.

OHH boo hoo I am picked on for being an ass, boo hoo, I am gonna run away cause no one likes me cause I am an ass. Boo Hoo.

Me too.

My Maltese like their breakfast outside.
dogs10.jpg

my dog's name is Wiki, short for Wikileaks...As in: It's OK if Wiki leaks, as long as it's in the right spot!

As long as you're abandoning your family, why not abandon USMB as well?

As long as you're abandoning your family, why not abandon USMB as well?

I have only been gone since Friday morning. My wife and I talked it out. I am coming home on Thursday morning.

I have some emotional issues to work out. She has some other issues to work out. It seems to me that things are going to be out of this world amazing moving forward into the future.

I do leave USMB from time to time.

Forum List

Back