Common sense DEFENSE MEASURES~Brass knuckles, other self-defense items legal in Texas starting Sept.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You have to have NON LETHAL defenses against the invaders that want to rape, rob and murder you, if you don't want to go through of the legal system if you shoot them 6 times...to make sure they won't attack you or anyone else!!!!!

Self-defense items, including brass knuckles and hard plastic kitty keychains, will be legal for Texans to carry starting September 1.

House Bill 446, which overturns the ban on brass knuckles, self-defense keychains, and clubs, was signed into law by Texas Governor Greg Abbott in May. It passed unanimously in both the House and the Senate.

It removed "knuckles" and "clubs" from a group of weapons banned by a previous law that was passed in 1918.

(Excerpt) Read more at fox4news.com ...

...according to 2AGuy, Etc, all you need is a knife..knives are just as bad/efficient/deadly/etc
..also POOLS and cars---you can use a POOL or car for killing just LIKE a firearm
2AGuy/etc SWears it

...according to 2AGuy, Etc, all you need is a knife..knives are just as bad/efficient/deadly/etc
..also POOLS and cars---you can use a POOL or car for killing just LIKE a firearm
2AGuy/etc SWears it

Well, I'd rather have have a 20 gauge semi-auto in both my hands.

2AGuy/etc SWears it

You know....living rent free in your head is interesting....there is lots of empty space, but it is really shabby and filled with cobwebs and dust....but knowing you can't get me out of there no matter how you try is just amusing as all hell....

2AGuy/etc SWears it

You know....living rent free in your head is interesting....there is lots of empty space, but it is really shabby and filled with cobwebs and dust....but knowing you can't get me out of there no matter how you try is just amusing as all hell....
you are the SD expert......pools--hahaha
and don't forget the UK--with FOUR times LESS murder rate--for a PRO-gun argument
hahahahhahahah

2AGuy/etc SWears it

and don't forget the UK--with FOUR times LESS murder rate--for a PRO-gun argument
hahahahhahahah

Exploring your head is fun....so much space.....I am still trying to find the thing you actually use to think...I am beginning to think there isn't one. Does the echo effect you at all.....the space is so large the echo must give you head aches....

2AGuy/etc SWears it

hahahahhahahah

Exploring your head is fun....so much space.....I am still trying to find the thing you actually use to think...I am beginning to think there isn't one. Does the echo effect you at all.....the space is so large the echo must give you head aches....
you're the EXpert--hahah--at making common sense gun regulations valid

2AGuy/etc SWears it

hahahahhahahah

you actually argue AGAINST guns--you are that good ---hahahahah

What does this mean? I thought you could shoot people in Texas.

Sometimes you just want to rough them up a little. Our concealed carry law up here in Wisconsin also lets us carry switchblades, pepper spray, and billy clubs.

2AGuy/etc SWears it

hahahahhahahah

Showing that gun control does not work in Europe, Canada or anywhere else.....cutting out that argument from asshats like you needs to be done......since the British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain, and the young males, raised without fathers have become more violent...keep laughing monkey boy......

2AGuy/etc SWears it

hahahahhahahah

Showing that gun control does not work in Europe, Canada or anywhere else.....cutting out that argument from asshats like you needs to be done......since the British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain, and the young males, raised without fathers have become more violent...keep laughing monkey boy......
yes or no--you swear that knives/pools/cars are just as efficient at killing and just as deadly as firearms--------?? that's what you have been spewing
yes or no?

hahahahhahahah

yes or no--you swear that knives/pools/cars are just as efficient at killing and just as deadly as firearms--------?? that's what you have been spewing
yes or no?

Since I have been walking around in your empty head, it is easy to see how you posted that.....

I stated that pools kill more people every single year than rifles do....knives kill more people every single year than rifles do.....

That is exactly what I have been saying whenever a dumb shit like you calls for banning rifles...

Given the logic that we need to ban 18 million rifles because 3 were used illegally in mass public shootings, a dipshit like you would also want to ban pools...since they kill more people every single year than rifles do......you would also follow that with banning all knives, since knives are used to kill more people every single year than rifles do...

And to add another fun fact....lawn mowers kill more people in most years than rifles do....so according to an asshat like you, we now need to ban those too...

hahahahhahahah

yes or no?

Death by rifle in mass public shootings....?

17 a year.......

Death by knife...over 1,500 every single year...

Death by lawn mower...over 75 every single year...

Death by pool...over 3,500 every single year...

Knives.....1,591

Hands and feet......696

Clubs.....467

Are AR-15 Rifles a Public Safety Threat? Here's What the Data Say | Being Classically Liberal

According to a New York Times analysis, since 2007, at least “173 people have been killed in mass shootings in the United States involving AR-15s.”
That’s 173 over a span of a decade, with an average of 17 homicides per year. To put this in perspective, consider that at this rate it would take almost one-hundred years of mass shootings with AR-15s to produce the same number of homicide victims that knives and sharp objects produce in one year.
--------

If we take the time to look at the raw data provided by the FBI, we find that all rifles, not just “assault-style rifles,” constitute on average 340 homicides per year from 2007 through 2017 (see Figure 1.). When we adjust these numbers to take under-reporting into account, that number rises to an average of 439 per year.

Figure 2 compares rifle homicides to homicides with other non-firearm weapons. Believe it or not, between 2007 and 2017, nearly 1,700 people were murdered with a knife or sharp object per year. That’s almost four times the number of people murdered by an assailant with any sort of rifle.

hahahahhahahah

yes or no?

Still wandering around your empty head...... I am curious....since I still haven't found anything resembling a brain.... how do you manage to keep breathing? Feeding and dressing yourself?

Curious....

Forum List

Back