Communist Overlords at YouTube Delete Viral Interview with Dr. Cole Revealing Covid Jabs Have Killed More People Than All Vaccines in the Last 20 Year

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Communists at YouTube deleted a viral video of Dr. Cole explaining the dangers of the Covid vaccine.

Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine.

The Idaho doctor on Wednesday said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS.

Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”

The doctor also said that a vaccine for Coronaviruses have never been approved because they lead to hyperimmune reactions in the long run.

“Never in the history of humanity have we quarantined the well,” Dr. Cole said arguing that lockdowns don’t work to stop the spread of Covid.

The Gateway Pundit posted the explosive interview earlier this week and the story went viral.

YouTube doesn’t want people to know the truth about the experimental Covid jabs so they took down the viral video.

In case you missed it, you can watch the interview with Dr. Cole on Rumble:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

No one in a Free Society should EVER be Forced or Coerced into taking any vaccine labeled EXPERIMENTAL. Ever! And, especially any vaccine that the gov’t has decreed there can be No Liability lawsuits against the Pharmas for any and all adverse outcomes up to and including DEATH.

Did YouTube give any specific reason why? Like he's a quack? Or just a dermatologist? Or has no experience dealing with viruses?

Garden City doctor responds to critics of his statements made to lawmakers​

"I am absolutely not in the Anti-Vax camp... I have been vaccinated. All of my children have been vaccinated."

Dr. Ryan Cole told lawmakers last week that, "We have stopped our society for something that is taking people that are already at that death risk age anyway." He added that an anti-parasite medication for horses could be used to treat COVID-19.
Dr. Souza argues that “I find it interesting that people might be more interested in putting an animal, anti-parasite, chemical medication into their body to prevent something that we already know we can prevent non invasively by wearing a mask and spacing out.“ It should be noted that masks and social distancing are not risk-free recommendations either. There are numerous social, emotional, mental and economic implications of these measures that are particularly impacting young people. These measures have their place, however, they should not be the primary tool in the medical arsenal.

Did YouTube give any specific reason why? Like he's a quack? Or just a dermatologist? Or has no experience dealing with viruses?

"I am absolutely not in the Anti-Vax camp... I have been vaccinated. All of my children have been vaccinated."

Dr. Ryan Cole told lawmakers last week that, "We have stopped our society for something that is taking people that are already at that death risk age anyway." He added that an anti-parasite medication for horses could be used to treat COVID-19.
Dr. Souza argues that “I find it interesting that people might be more interested in putting an animal, anti-parasite, chemical medication into their body to prevent something that we already know we can prevent non invasively by wearing a mask and spacing out.“ It should be noted that masks and social distancing are not risk-free recommendations either. There are numerous social, emotional, mental and economic implications of these measures that are particularly impacting young people. These measures have their place, however, they should not be the primary tool in the medical arsenal.
you are the biggest resident troll who trolls here all day and night always first to reply to these threads proving you have no life,nobody listens to you stupid fuck except the other paid triolls here like bodecca.

The Communists at YouTube deleted a viral video of Dr. Cole explaining the dangers of the Covid vaccine.

Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine.

The Idaho doctor on Wednesday said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS.

Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”

The doctor also said that a vaccine for Coronaviruses have never been approved because they lead to hyperimmune reactions in the long run.

“Never in the history of humanity have we quarantined the well,” Dr. Cole said arguing that lockdowns don’t work to stop the spread of Covid.

The Gateway Pundit posted the explosive interview earlier this week and the story went viral.

YouTube doesn’t want people to know the truth about the experimental Covid jabs so they took down the viral video.

No one in a Free Society should EVER be Forced or Coerced into taking any vaccine labeled EXPERIMENTAL. Ever! And, especially any vaccine that the gov’t has decreed there can be No Liability lawsuits against the Pharmas for any and all adverse outcomes up to and including DEATH.
our great old Nazi faszit youtube at it again as always. the resident paid trolls of usmb are laughing it off so all the proof in the world you are correct:thankusmile:

No Problem..... Days of monopolistic control by YouTube Facebook and Twitter are quickly coming to an end.

Cole has just joined the site

No, the private company that is YouTube (Google) exercised its First Amendment Right of freedom the press to edit its content as it sees fit – nothing ‘communist’ about it.

Since YouTube does not own the internet it depends on, then YouTube does not get to set the rules, the FCC and FTC do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back