Confessions of a video game legend in its infancy.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
40 yrs ago I made the news. I was one of the first to score 2 million in Pac Man, USING MY OWN PATTERENS!!!!.Key here is MY OWN PATTERENS.

I think I made it to 70 keys or something. I soon retired after that and never played a game since. Retiring while I was at the pinnacle of skills.

You wouldn't want to play me in Galaga either back then.

Other than that, I don't know S about vid games. Have I missed anything since?

40 yrs ago I made the news. I was one of the first to score 2 million in Pac Man, USING MY OWN PATTERENS!!!!.Key here is MY OWN PATTERENS.

I think I made it to 70 keys or something. I soon retired after that and never played a game since. Retiring while I was at the pinnacle of skills.

Were you the little person in Pixels?

Can you rephrase that differently.

bet I could take you in galaga,,,

back then,,,

back then,,,
I loved that game. 27 Stages sticks in my mind for some reason as my best. Actually that and Pman were the only games I played really. Galaga was way more fun than Pman.

back then,,,
I loved that game. 27 Stages sticks in my mind for some reason as my best. Actually that and Pman were the only games I played really. Galaga was way more fun than Pman.
spent many a weekend nights rollerskating and playing video games,,,

had a friend that could ,master any game in a few hours,,
he played asteroids for 12 hrs on one quarter,,,

Were you the midget from Pixels?

Lol. I looked that up. Besides spelling Game of Thrones, that is all I know of it.

Lol. I looked that up. Besides spelling Game of Thrones, that is all I know of it.

back then,,,
spent many a weekend nights rollerskating and playing video games,,,

had a friend that could ,master any game in a few hours,,
he played asteroids for 12 hrs on one quarter,,,
If you were very good on Asteroids, you were good at most anything. I sucked on that one big time too. Lol

I actually wonder how I'd do in Grand Theft Auto after about 10 hrs of game time...lol

Lol. I'll watch tomorrow book marked...lol............I can tell you that I am 5 11 and would shoot myself than have a hair cut like that in any era................lol

I play one modern game ...for the last 5 years now war robots
Its pay to play once you start moving on up

Always tons of people on ...never have to wait for a match to start
I just joined a new clan ...the leader of the old clan was a dork .
I'm not an everyday player...I'm in top champ league

Russian with nothing better to do
Its a money maker for them ...very stable always been very smooth gameplay

10 inch tablet or iPad is best

I'll take you on in Galaga ....

And kick anyones ass at intellivision sea battle

I used to hustle drinks in bars playing PacMan. I never bought my own drinks.

I was downtown playing in an arcade and a little Chinese kid tugged my sleeve, and asked if I would play doubles with him. I figured, what could the kid score? He could barely see the screen. The kid scored 350,000 points on his first man. I never played another child again.

Forum List

Back