Congressman Clay Higgins- racist

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how Repubican keep getting caught like this. Watch how the usual suspects will try claiming this is not racist. This guy tweeted this on his congressional twitter link.

He was forced to take it down, but it's too late.

It's time for Clay Higgins to go.

Higgins outed himself as a racist. How is eating cats or dogs different from eating snails like the French? Or mice and rats like the do in India?

Higgins outed himself as a racist. How is eating cats or dogs different from eating snails like the French? Or mice and rats like the do in India?
There is no difference.

When he says "our" country, he is speaking of a different one than I live in.

The liberals themselves are trying to smear and frame black candidate for NC governor, Mark Robinson. The latest is that some libtard made a fake account for Robinson at the marital affair site called Ashley Madison.

Anyone familiar with Robinson's alleged comments? I don't know if he actually said this, but either way, it's funny AF.

Robinson allegedly said, "I'm a Black Nazi.".....“Slavery is not bad. Some people need to be slaves. I wish they would bring it (slavery) back. I would certainly buy a few."

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It's funny how Repubican keep getting caught like this. Watch how the usual suspects will try claiming this is not racist. This guy tweeted this on his congressional twitter link.

They eat cats. Anyone who says they dont is uninformed or a liar. You need to do some archived Google searches from BEFORE Trump said anything about the subject, at which point democrats proclaimed that it now NEVER happens.

The Springfield Haitians were singled out for persecution because they are a lot in one place. That's makes em scary to MAGAs. They did that to the Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan before.
Can you explain to those MAGAT's why in Prog cities, Prog voters have left their neighborhoods rather quickly when the first African Americans started to move into them? The proof is there. And neighborhoods were basically more of one ethnic loc in the past. Those who moved faster more than others are leaders of Prog agendas. Talk about scary. Now many live outside city limits. Progs will build up to 4 million low incomes homes there. We will see what happens. We already know the rich Progs like in Marthas Vinyard will not put up with it. The ultimate frauds. The reality of power.

The Springfield Haitians were singled out for persecution because they are a lot in one place. That's makes em scary to MAGAs. They did that to the Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan before.
They can eat dogs, cats and fuck sheep in their own shitholes.

Right or wrong, how does this make him a racist? He was talking about Haitians, not all people from a particular race? The best you can claim is ethnocentricity.

Right or wrong, how does this make him a racist? He was talking about Haitians, not all people from a particular race? The best you can claim is ethnocentricity.
Liberals prefer small words for the small minds of their lemmings.

Forum List

Back