Conny — Short For Conservatism

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I am not ashamed to admit that I was madly in to love with Sarah Palin while the marriage lasted. Sad to say, I decided to divorce Sarah even though she will always have a place in my heart.

Where have you gone, Sarah Palin? The woman who just endorsed Donald Trump is not the rogue conservative I knew in 2008
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 5:00 PM
BY S.E. Cupp

S.E. Cupp: Where have you gone, Sarah Palin?

The divorce will be messy because I intend to fight to the death for custody of our child —— Conservatism. Children always suffer the most in a divorce. So I expect that Conny will bear the scars for decades to come, but not as many, nor as ugly, as the scars little Conny will get if Donald Trump gets his hands on my child.

NOTE: Ted Cruz credits Sarah with his election to the Senate. In those days Sarah was the Queen of the newly born Tea Party Movement. That makes Sarah’s shoddy affair with Donald Trump all the more puzzling.

I do not know when Sarah began sleeping around. But then the spouse is always the last one to find out. That Sarah hopped in bed with Donald Trump is the unkindest cut of all. Up until a few days ago the media was running a con game on Tea Party conservatives by painting Trump as a wacko conservative. That was supposed to tell every conservative “Vote for Trump because media hates him.” When it looked like a true conservative, Ted Cruz, was going to win all of the marbles the government’s media dropped the mask and openly embraced Trump who came bearing gifts for the Washington establishment from the day he announced his candidacy.

Parenthetically, I always said Ted Cruz had two flaws that I could live with:

1. He is a US Senator.

2. Cruz winning the presidency legitimates the Chicago sewer rat’s ineligibility.

Asked if he thought Cruz was eligible, Corsi said that according to the "Vattel standard" – outlined in Emmerich Vattel's influential 1758 treatise – Cruz doesn't qualify. Vattel, who Corsi contends was a source for the Founding Fathers, defined "natural born" as having been born on the country's soil to two citizen parents.

Fox News star confronts WND on presidential race
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 01/19/2016 @ 7:17 pm

Finally, Chester A. Arthur (1829- 1886) got away with it; the sewer rat is getting away with it, but I am betting that the establishment will find a way to deny Ted Cruz.

p.s. Tea Partiers are back to square one. Concentrate on electing conservatives to Congress so they are strong enough to shove the rigid rod of reality right up the rear end of the sewer rat’s replacement should he or she be a clone.

The assessment recognizes reality.

Trump is not a conservative.

Palin has betrayed conservatism.

Cruz's path to the presidency has been dealt probably a mortal blow.

American far right conservatism must either compromise with Trump, penalize Trump and Palin by backing a moderate candidate, or sitting out the election.

American far right conservatism must either compromise with Trump, penalize Trump and Palin by backing a moderate candidate, or sitting out the election.

Political advice from Democrats is always humorous.

BTW, I'm not a conservative either.

If you listened to her endorsement you would understand why she's on board with Trump. She hasn't left her conservative values but thinks he is the one that can get things done.

You are clearly not a constitutionalist either. I am a moderate Republican who now sees a strong possibility for a Kasich Rubio ticket at a brokered convention.

Palin has a history of disregarding actual political positions in her endorsements.

So what are you?

I am not ashamed to admit that I was madly in to love with Sarah Palin while the marriage lasted. Sad to say, I decided to divorce Sarah even though she will always have a place in my heart.

Where have you gone, Sarah Palin? The woman who just endorsed Donald Trump is not the rogue conservative I knew in 2008
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 5:00 PM
BY S.E. Cupp

S.E. Cupp: Where have you gone, Sarah Palin?

The divorce will be messy because I intend to fight to the death for custody of our child —— Conservatism. Children always suffer the most in a divorce. So I expect that Conny will bear the scars for decades to come, but not as many, nor as ugly, as the scars little Conny will get if Donald Trump gets his hands on my child.

NOTE: Ted Cruz credits Sarah with his election to the Senate. In those days Sarah was the Queen of the newly born Tea Party Movement. That makes Sarah’s shoddy affair with Donald Trump all the more puzzling.

I do not know when Sarah began sleeping around. But then the spouse is always the last one to find out. That Sarah hopped in bed with Donald Trump is the unkindest cut of all. Up until a few days ago the media was running a con game on Tea Party conservatives by painting Trump as a wacko conservative. That was supposed to tell every conservative “Vote for Trump because media hates him.” When it looked like a true conservative, Ted Cruz, was going to win all of the marbles the government’s media dropped the mask and openly embraced Trump who came bearing gifts for the Washington establishment from the day he announced his candidacy.

Parenthetically, I always said Ted Cruz had two flaws that I could live with:

1. He is a US Senator.

2. Cruz winning the presidency legitimates the Chicago sewer rat’s ineligibility.

Asked if he thought Cruz was eligible, Corsi said that according to the "Vattel standard" – outlined in Emmerich Vattel's influential 1758 treatise – Cruz doesn't qualify. Vattel, who Corsi contends was a source for the Founding Fathers, defined "natural born" as having been born on the country's soil to two citizen parents.

Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 01/19/2016 @ 7:17 pm

Finally, Chester A. Arthur (1829- 1886) got away with it; the sewer rat is getting away with it, but I am betting that the establishment will find a way to deny Ted Cruz.

p.s. Tea Partiers are back to square one. Concentrate on electing conservatives to Congress so they are strong enough to shove the rigid rod of reality right up the rear end of the sewer rat’s replacement should he or she be a clone.

Who was the last POTUS to adequately reflect your values?

You are clearly not a constitutionalist either. I am a moderate Republican who now sees a strong possibility for a Kasich Rubio ticket at a brokered convention.

You're a Democrat, or at least of that mindset whether branded or not.

I am a liberal in the classic definition, and an originalist where concerns the Constitution. All my posts clearly reflect that.

If Trump continues his steamroll, you won't see a brokered convention.

So what are you?
Mistakenly thinks he is an originalist and constitutionalist.

You're a Democrat, or at least of that mindset whether branded or not.

I am a liberal in the classic definition, and an originalist where concerns the Constitution. All my posts clearly reflect that.

If Trump continues his steamroll, you won't see a brokered convention.
Classically liberal you are not. That you misbrand yourself as well as me is your problem that you will have to overcome by yourself..

So what are you?

Classically liberal you are not. That you misbrand yourself as well as me is your problem that you will have to overcome by yourself..

You are still wrong. It must be habitual with you, which explains much.

Show how I am not. Be specific.

So what are you?

You are still wrong. It must be habitual with you, which explains much.

Show how I am not. Be specific.
Your silly argument trying to deny birth right citizenship in another thread via Heller. The 2d Amendment, which you use as an example, was incorporated by SCOTUS using the 14th Amendent appropriated Heller. The 14th protected itself by incorporating the case decision.

If you disagree, be specific.

So what are you?

I'm getting a 2 Time Scrub Voter vibe....

Forum List

Back