Conservatives Far Less Likely to Have Mental Health Issues Than Leftists

If true, I guess this just means that conservatives are more likely to hide depression or mental illness, because they believe in an old ideal of "manliness", and showing a weakness would make them look like "pussies" or "crybabies", so they don't admit it.
or it just means they aren’t as mentally challenged

Could be. Would be worth another study.
no need to do a second study just bc you don’t like the results
Nah, we need to audit, and audit, and audit...

Sound familiar?
go ahead...audit the study away
Just like audits won't change election results...right Bub?
they could, if the election was conducted wrong
Which it wasn't.. Sucks to be you.
huh? i think this interaction is proof the study is real

If true, I guess this just means that conservatives are more likely to hide depression or mental illness, because they believe in an old ideal of "manliness", and showing a weakness would make them look like "pussies" or "crybabies", so they don't admit it.

Sound familiar?
lol...a message board interaction confirms a study...yeah...I can see your conservative "logic" at work.

Sound familiar?
lol...a message board interaction confirms a study...yeah...I can see your conservative "logic" at work.
yes it did

Sound familiar?
You’re proof the OP is valid. Leftists are insane.

Sound familiar?
Yet you guys are the ones mailing bombs to people, running them over in your cars, trying to overthrow the government and still believe your candidate won an election.

Sound familiar?
Yet you guys are the ones mailing bombs to people, running them over in your cars, trying to overthrow the government and still believe your candidate won an election.
You’re the one attempting to assassinate members of Congress, shitforbrains.

Sound familiar?
That was you guys on 1/6 wanting to hang people.

I left out the part where you guys shot up wal*marts, want to kidnap governors, shoot up black churches, tiki-torch parades while chanting NAZI slogans....

All done by the right wing.
All applauded by you.

Sound familiar?
maybe you should look in a mirror....dembots began rioting in november of 2016, firebomb buildings over college’s inviting people to speak, launched assaults on federal courthouses, stormed the dept of tres, assaulted people on the street, killed police officers, attacked people having dinner with their families, blocked fire departments from getting to buildings with children they set fire too, and their leadership openly encouraged and funded this behavior...it’s your mainstream

Sound familiar?

I left out the part where you guys shot up wal*marts, want to kidnap governors, shoot up black churches, tiki-torch parades while chanting NAZI slogans....

All applauded by you.
and it was one of the dnc brownshirts furring a gun shooting up a ball field full of republican congressmen and women...hitting one

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.
and it was one of the dnc brownshirts furring a gun shooting up a ball field full of republican congressmen and women...hitting one

And it was condemned by everyone...not cheered by anyone of any standing whatsoever.

Check the 24/7 damage control operation you guys have had since 1/6 to see the difference.

Or will you admit for the first time ever...that all of the 400+ who have been hunted down like dogs should spend a significant amount of time in jail for trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power?

Of course you won't..... Why? Because it will go against your cult leader's wishes. And we all know...you can't do that.

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

And it was condemned by everyone...not cheered by anyone of any standing whatsoever.

Check the 24/7 damage control operation you guys have had since 1/6 to see the difference.

Or will you admit for the first time ever...that all of the 400+ who have been hunted down like dogs should spend a significant amount of time in jail for trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power?

Of course you won't..... Why? Because it will go against your cult leader's wishes. And we all know...you can't do that.
Oh, the Suicide by cop Bernie Bro who asked if these are Republicans before he started shooting?

Leftards are extremely violent. That’s why every blue city is by far the most violent in America.

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

Oh, the Suicide by cop Bernie Bro who asked if these are Republicans before he started shooting?

Leftards are extremely violent. That’s why every blue city is by far the most violent in America.
Bernie isn't a Democrat...

Wow...that backfired on you.

Then again, you never were very smart.

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

odd he ran as president twice as a dem

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

Shitforbrains doesn’t know Bernie ran twice for the Democratic Party nominee for POTUS!

9621DAB8-9964-4505-A48F-22F744439EFE.gif

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

Shitforbrains doesn’t know Bernie ran twice for the Democratic Party nominee for POTUS!

View attachment 495414
and nearly won if it were for the party fixing the primaries

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

View attachment 495414
He's not a democrat....sorry that the facts bother you.

PS: your blob still lost.

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

View attachment 495414
and nearly won if it were for the party fixing the primaries
Gee, another conspiracy theory....

Is everything a conspiracy?

All those good conservatives storming The Capitol on June 6 looked very mentally healthy.

Sound familiar?

All applauded by you.

View attachment 495414
He's not a democrat....sorry that the facts bother you.

PS: your blob still lost.
Stolen election aside, Bernie ran as a Democrat, Shitforbrains.
You Leftards are the most violent species in the universe.
1622380256003.png

Forum List

Back