Container full of Lithium batteries catches fire and completely shuts down LA Port of Entry shipments for TWO DAYS.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
More cost to America from the Co2 FRAUD....

covered up by

Mike Mukasey and W
Eric Holder, loretta Lynch and homO
Jeff Session, and "covid restricted" William Barr
Merrick Garland and Traitor Joe

$20 trillion over a lie that has precisely NO REAL DATA to support it.

There is nothing in the linked article that says these batteries were intended for electric vehicles.
It is irrelevant whether the intended use of that particular shipment was EV car batteries or laptops. The container fire is a prime example of what happens when an EV car battery catches fire. There is literally no way to control the fire and you just have to let it burn itself out.

I haven’t because I’m not an anti-American democrat retard.
If you believe these lithium batteries were being imported exclusively for those things, you are being hypocritical.

Look at that, we have something in common. I'm not anti-American and I'm not a Democrat either!

There is no way to "believe" what the batteries were being imported for, there's too little information in the article. That's kind of the point of my posts here. The OP claimed the fire was "More collateral damage from the EV car push by the Democrats," yet there is no evidence the batteries were intended for use in EVs.

I'm simply pointing out that lithium-ion batteries are used everywhere, not just EVs, and the odds are these were not batteries for EVs...

Look at that, we have something in common. I'm not anti-American and I'm not a Democrat either!

There is no way to "believe" what the batteries were being imported for, there's too little information in the article. That's kind of the point of my posts here. The OP claimed the fire was "More collateral damage from the EV car push by the Democrats," yet there is no evidence the batteries were intended for use in EVs.

I'm simply pointing out that lithium-ion batteries are used everywhere, not just EVs, and the odds are these were not batteries for EVs...
But to create the serious threat that they did is going to be more than batteries for small electronics.

Compare this:

1727463303221.jpeg

and this

1727463335241.jpeg

Yeah one lithium mishap is insignificant next to oil disasters.

Forum List

Back