“Contango” and “Backwardation” ???

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
Do you invest in gold, precious metals, or commodities such as oil on spot or futures markets?
What in hell is this? Two-to-tango and people are getting fucked on their backside in the market? Or is it a brother scratching a back or returning a favor?
Investopedia? The Active Server Pages are new, and they broke old hyperlinks. There's a financial re-education with a hostile Microsoft resurgence in the stock market, too.

• Banned
If you don't understand futures, and have plenty of ready capital, stay far away.
The "futures" bought and sold in the market are not being delivered on according to contract. The counterparties aren't telling the truth, and the market is in fact being manipulated.

It's not that I don't understand. It's that I don't trust, and I don't have a reason to trust the commodities futures markets.

If you don't understand futures, and have plenty of ready capital, stay far away.
The "futures" bought and sold in the market are not being delivered on according to contract. The counterparties aren't telling the truth, and the market is in fact being manipulated.

It's not that I don't understand. It's that I don't trust, and I don't have a reason to trust the commodities futures markets.

The "futures" bought and sold in the market are not being delivered on according to contract.

Not all of them. Why would they be?

The counterparties aren't telling the truth, and the market is in fact being manipulated.

Which markets? Why would you feel that?

If it's true, that's even more reason to stay far away.

It's that I don't trust, and I don't have a reason to trust the commodities futures markets.

Sounds like the perfect reason to invest in the physical commodity or in something else.

Forum List

Back