Copilot´s muzzle

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Microsoft´s GPT-based AI chat bot Copilot is a useful tool, all the more since Microsoft lifted the daily limit. There is still a limit per conversation but that is very likely because GPT bots run out of steam. That is true and you can see it here.
However, Copilot carries a muzzle that bans it from talking about elections. That is ok but it is very buggy. Anything about Trump or Harris is about the elections. For example I consult the Copilot (which actually can search the web) when I don´t find something I search for. Today I read a German article that says Zelensky made his victory plan "Trump-proof". I didn´t find an englisch source. But when I tell Copilot "zelenskys victory plan is trump-proof", it just answers that it is not allowed to talk about elections. As for German elections the bot doesn´t appear to have similar restrictions, by the way.

I will not use "CoPilot".
I am not interested in any faux AI that is so muzzled and OBVIOUS intervened false answers that it is dangerous.
Yes I said dangerous. Why? Because people will start believing the filtered/altered responses.

And by the way - Google's AI has a deal with Microsoft to not allow it to make any negative comments/reports about CoPilot.
Go ahead and try it.
Google anything negative about CoPilot and Google's A.I. will never answer

I will not use "CoPilot".
I am not interested in any faux AI that is so muzzled and OBVIOUS intervened false answers that it is dangerous.
Yes I said dangerous. Why? Because people will start believing the filtered/altered responses.
It can be misleading. I asked "did syrsky say that the russians fire 400.000 artillery shells every week?" And it said yes, he did say 400.000. But it gave links to articles that did not include such a statement.
I started a new conversation "did syrsky say that the russians fire 200.000 artillery shells every week?" And it said yes, he did say 200.000. It handed out the same links again with no such quote.

Background: There is a Russian article that claims Syrsky said the Russians fire 400.000 artillery shells per week.

When you give it a try, go for gab.ai or LM Studio, which allows you to use AI chat bots offline for free, and you know about the flaws of these bots, they can be quite useful.

Forum List

Back