Corey Spartacus Booker: We can kill the maga strain this year

Booker on Tapper says that the Dems I guess or maybe the Dems and the Dem Media can kill the Maga Strain this year. That is a poor choice of words...that is an interesting choice of words after an assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate in July. IF a republican had said such a thing about this year's Party of Joy (joy of killing, having nothing) then we would be hearing the dem outrage 24/7 and it would not end for the next 8 years. Let me remind you of Palin's remark on a bulleye and we listened to that democrat outrage for a year and it still comes up.

Secret Service protection has been pulled from Robert Kennedy after he suspends his campaign and endorses President Trump only two days ago. . I would think and i'll bet that the SS (DHS) and CIA knows that he is in more danger now from the elite left after President Trump vows to release those papers on the JFK assassination.
Sounds like another threat on Trump's life because they apparently believe that if Trump is done for, his supporters will be no more and the party will be ruled by the Romneys and Cheneys.

Forum List

Back