Corona virus likely to be gone soon in US

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
US death rate calculated at less than 0.1% now and likely going down faster soon. Finding safe investments will get more difficult when that happens. How big do you expect the boom to get?

US death rate calculated at less than 0.1% now and likely going down faster soon. Finding safe investments will get more difficult when that happens. How big do you expect the boom to get?

I don't know what AM radio ass summa y'all continue to pull this from but the US death rate, at the moment, is 63%.

That figure is certain to plummet given time, and taking into consideration the 24-day incubation period required to be sure those recoveries are clear, but that's what it is right now. 288 dead, 171 Recovered. That's 63%, not by any stretch "less than 0.1".

The good news is that Washington, one of the earliest places to break out, is now reporting more Recoveries than Deaths. (124 versus 83). When the country as a whole sees that trend --- and it will, given enough time ---- THEN we can conclude it "will be gone soon". But putting out this malarkey about "less than 0.1%" is just irresponsible.

I expect the boom to be the equivalent of a 20 megaton nuclear bomb. That will be the sound of the leftist's/progressive's/liberal's/Democrat's heads exploding in unison, after it's discovered the Chinese Wuhan Virus didn't kill millions of people after all.

But never fear: They're already working feverishly in the basement of the DNC, to come up with the next big plan to get that Trump.

I expect the boom to be the equivalent of a 20 megaton nuclear bomb. That will be the sound of the leftist's/progressive's/liberal's/Democrat's heads exploding in unison, after it's discovered the Chinese Wuhan Virus didn't kill millions of people after all.

But never fear: They're already working feverishly in the basement of the DNC, to come up with the next big plan to get that Trump.
wow, you’ve drunk all the Koolaid haven't you?! Haha

And with that beak he needs a BIGLY straw.

That depends on the degree of reaction to Chinese incompetence in preventing a pandemic. I don't have a clue on how angry the world get at China.

Kool-Aid is a tasty beverage reserved only for liberals and leftists, as were those sick individuals in Jonestown, Guyana.

I'm assuming you don't know the story behind the expression? You do know that all those people were liberals, leftists, progressives, and Democrats, right?

Drinking the Kool-Aid - Wikipedia

Probably 0.5-1.0%

Peaks mid-April.

Stocks are a buy
Stocks are a buy once the Dow drops to 12-15k which will happen after the unemployment spike

Possibly.

I can't time the market.

But I'm legging in as it goes lower.
Not my area of expertise. but the "Beating the Dow PPP" or Value line's one issue portfolio looks interesting but the market without Treasury having slightly better returns than CDs I will stick to my knitting

That depends on the degree of reaction to Chinese incompetence in preventing a pandemic. I don't have a clue on how angry the world get at China.
Well we know Trump and his bots will be leading that charge against China and with his style it isn’t going to lead to a civilized solution... just another mess and burnt bridge that will take a decade to rebuild

Kool-Aid is a tasty beverage reserved only for liberals and leftists, as were those sick individuals in Jonestown, Guyana.

I'm assuming you don't know the story behind the expression? You do know that all those people were liberals, leftists, progressives, and Democrats, right?

Drinking the Kool-Aid - Wikipedia
I know they were all brainwashed followers just as you and the other bots are acting like

New Topics

Forum List

Back