Zone1 Cote Divoire methodists leave UMC

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The UMC has recently glorified sodomy and mandated Gay Marriage, but not everyone is going along with it.

Every Methodist in the tremendous nation of Cote Divoire has said "no" to this and now not a single Ivorian remains in the sect.

Did the UMC make a mistake when they decided to glorify this lifestyle for its members and its ministers?

Sure looks like it. The teeming masses of homos they expected to appear in their pews just hasn't happened, and they are losing Normative members by the millions.

The UMC has recently glorified sodomy and mandated Gay Marriage, but not everyone is going along with it.

Every Methodist in the tremendous nation of Cote Divoire has said "no" to this and now not a single Ivorian remains in the sect.

Did the UMC make a mistake when they decided to glorify this lifestyle for its members and its ministers?

Sure looks like it. The teeming masses of homos they expected to appear in their pews just hasn't happened, and they are losing Normative members by the millions.

Anti-White Because Our Ruling Classes Deserve No Respect

Africans sunk into even deeper poverty when degenerate Whites banned the ivory trade. And into deeper hunger because of the prohibitions against killing wild animals. Somalia is starving while right next door decadent Kenya has a huge wildlife refuge.

Lol the world will surely end now :lmao:

The teeming masses of homos they expected to appear in their pews just hasn't happened, and they are losing Normative members by the millions.

LOL

Gee, who could have seen that coming?

I hear a lot of people are leaving such "churches" and heading for the Catholic Church

which obviously has its own problems!

yeh, and I frankly think I am one of the few here who actually knows about a lot of those most egregious of problems.. I've actually read up on the history of the Catholic Church and... well, it's hard to even find the real CC these days.. yeh, you have those neighborhood Catholic Churches but.. they are not the same as the Vatican "church" which is corrupt and headed by people who are not Catholic..

wierd story

LOL

Gee, who could have seen that coming?

I hear a lot of people are leaving such "churches" and heading for the Catholic Church

which obviously has its own problems!

yeh, and I frankly think I am one of the few here who actually knows about a lot of those most egregious of problems.. I've actually read up on the history of the Catholic Church and... well, it's hard to even find the real CC these days.. yeh, you have those neighborhood Catholic Churches but.. they are not the same as the Vatican "church" which is corrupt and headed by people who are not Catholic..

wierd story
Jesus said that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. The Catholic Church has born a lot of bad fruit over the centuries.

Forum List

Back