Could Kosovo (Kosovës ) be the next Ukraine?

Could Kosovës be the next Ukraine?

• yes, Moscow will do it

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, Moscow empire is too weak

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
you gypsy - servs & Muscovites are the worst 🇷🇺 Nazis out there
Srebrenica
🇷🇺
massacre:

There’s no way of getting around it. It was 🇷🇺genocide.

Another pack of fabricated lies to justify NATO aggression.

Some German Nazi giving orders, the Serbs should have shot the SOB.
RT.ru crap
the reality :

My
sure ivan 🇷🇺 lover you do support the genocidal serv- gypsies

meanwhile we HATE the genocidal 🇷🇺serv- gypsies (BALKAN TOURISTS ) :

View attachment 937026

My Ancestry goes back to1762 North Carolina , one of my multi Great Grandfathers traveled the Cumberland Gap with Daniel Boone , no Russian in my Woodpile ( But the SO is a different Story , She had Multi Great Grandfathers on both sides of her Woodpile who were Rabbis in Russia )

My

My Ancestry goes back to1762 North Carolina , one of my multi Great Grandfathers traveled the Cumberland Gap with Daniel Boone , no Russian in my Woodpile ( But the SO is a different Story , She had Multi Great Grandfathers on both sides of her Woodpile who were Rabbis in Russia )
SO YOU sleep with a Jew and support the 🇷🇺 empire which introduced to the world the " extermination of Jews " concept ? you need a head-check....or you just hate your Woodpile ?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (🇷🇺: Протоколы сионских мудрецов), or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion (Протоколы собраний ученых сионских мудрецов), is a fabricated text purporting to detail a Jewish plot for global domination. Largely plagiarized from several earlier sources, it was first published in Imperial 🇷🇺in 1903
1714044591252.jpeg

SO YOU sleep with a Jew and support the 🇷🇺 empire which introduced to the world the " extermination of Jews " concept ? you need a head-check....or you just hate your Woodpile ?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (🇷🇺: Протоколы сионских мудрецов), or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion (Протоколы собраний ученых сионских мудрецов), is a fabricated text purporting to detail a Jewish plot for global domination. Largely plagiarized from several earlier sources, it was first published in Imperial 🇷🇺in 1903
View attachment 937479

At least I sleep with a Person of the opposite sex 😆🤣😝

Forum List

Back