Could you find what is strange in this photo ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I will give you the explanation after.

1598822191902.png

I give up. There are many things to notice in the photo. Since this is the paranormal forum I'll assume there's a ghost or balls of light somewhere.

Yes, there is something out of the ordinary in the photo Compost but the explanation given is more rational even if it is a little hard to believe, I would give the explanation after:).

The explanation i have it is a child hidding behind we see is hand

It hid living conditions especially of young children and adolescents of the time.

I have link about the story but sorry it is in French

Un homme remarque un détail inquiétant sur une photographie de 100 ans - Page 2 sur 39 - DailyBreak.co
Hmmm long fingers for a child. Also the girl sitting next to the girl with the spooky hand looks SUPER pissed about something LOL.
Yes, i don't think it is a child hand to long fingers but i give you some explantion from my link.

In Belfast, children often found employment at times in their lives when they should have been in school. There were apparently some 2,000 children employed in the flax plants in the early 1900s, with others acting as delivery men and sellers. Many children were exploited from an early age instead of access to education, unfortunately.

1598824452358.png

It hid living conditions especially of young children and adolescents of the time.

Un homme remarque un détail inquiétant sur une photographie de 100 ans - Page 2 sur 39 - DailyBreak.co
Hmmm long fingers for a child. Also the girl sitting next to the girl with the spooky hand looks SUPER pissed about something LOL.
Yes, i don't think it is a child hand to long fingers but i give you some explantion from my link.

In Belfast, children often found employment at times in their lives when they should have been in school. There were apparently some 2,000 children employed in the flax plants in the early 1900s, with others acting as delivery men and sellers. Many children were exploited from an early age instead of access to education, unfortunately.

View attachment 382289
Terrible. It's even worse to think that children doing hard labor still goes on today especially in the mines of Africa.

Is this the hidden child with the fingers on the shoulder of the woman?

1598824428743.png

My FIRST thought when looking at the picture was that one of them was dead and being posed as still being living. Have you seen the VERY CREEPY pictures from the Victorian Era of parents posing for a picture with their dead child and the child is being propped up as if it is still living? VERY CREEPY, but apparently this bizarro practice was INCREDIBLY popular during the Victorian Era, having a photograph taken with the deceased as if still living, they used to pose with dead adults as well. It was actually called Post-Mortem Photography, that was it's official name during those times.

The below baby is dead, her parents photographed surrounding her:

1598824669477.png

The man with the beard is dead, his family photographed surrounding him:

1598824726050.png

The man in the chair is dead and is being photographed:

1598824820174.png

The child laying down is dead, her sister is photographed with her:

1598824889934.png

The girl standing up is dead, she is being propped up by some device that they would install behind the deceased, she is photographed with her parents:

1598825014360.png

See below for more pictures:

1598825055375.png

View attachment 382288

My FIRST thought when looking at the picture was that one of them was dead and being posed as still being living. Have you seen the VERY CREEPY pictures from the Victorian Era of parents posing for a picture with their dead child and the child is being propped up as if it is still living? VERY CREEPY, but apparently this bizarro practice was INCREDIBLY popular during the Victorian Era, having a photograph taken with the deceased as if still living, they used to pose with dead adults as well. It was actually called Post-Mortem Photography, that was it's official name during those times.

View attachment 382292

View attachment 382293

View attachment 382294

View attachment 382295

The girl standing up is dead, she is being propped up by some device that they would install behind the deceased, she is photographed with her parents:

View attachment 382298

View attachment 382299

Yes Lucy, it was like a fashion at that time to photograph the dead especially the children but for my photo it’s long fingers that does not seem to be of a child ? Really Creepy!

I will give you the explanation after.

View attachment 382279
After looking at this photo for a couple minutes, I'm not sure what IS strange about it. With the exception of only one of the women appears to have long hair. That's ALL I can come up with. And several of them look like they COULD be sisters.

It's what seems to be fingers without a body attached, on that woman's shoulder, but we are not sure IF they are a child's fingers as they seem to be long for a child.

View attachment 382288

View attachment 382292

View attachment 382293

View attachment 382294

View attachment 382295

View attachment 382298

View attachment 382299

Wow, VERY macabre. Thanks for the post, Lucy.

Forum List

Back