Country in grave danger

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.

Trump lacks basic troubleshooting mentality of any kind. I will yell to Trump, bottom up or top down are the only troubleshooting. Trump picked divide in half and conquer that does not solve the problem but may pick shotgun troubleshooting when that doesn't work.

I guess that's why he's worth $4.5 billion dollars and you're not.
Since the Donald will not release his tax returns, he may be dead broke for all you or I know. Until those returns are released, his worth is unknown,.

Same could be said for Obama's college records.

Since when do tax returns show wealth? They're INCOME tax returns not wealth returns, stupid.

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.
Are you aware of what Hillary did with her electronic communications as SOS?I suspect you are not.
konradv said Hillary "learned her lesson". If, as Liberals say, she did nothing wrong and didn't like, what lesson did she learn? How can a lesson be learned by someone that Liberals say didn't do anything.
She didn't do anything criminal. The FBI confirmed it and I'll take their opinion over political opportunists.
They confirmed that they can't prove a case against a "mental defective"...

So is she legally insane, or just severly retarded???

If any of you think Comey got it wrong, call 202-324-3000 and complain.

I will never call that number because I don't know who answers the phone and can't butt dial it because I don't have a cell phone.

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.

......and all Obama did was sat in a church and the rednecks called him every motherfuckin name in the book and Trump gets love for this shit move??????

Will I get to talk to Comey himself?

It's easy to explain why he didn't do what should have been done.
Ask him.

Also ask him about General Flynn's ties to the commies.
Will I get to talk to him directly? Can you answer that question. It's easy to explain why Comey didn't do what should have been done.
In your mind, you think so. Ask the operator to patch you right through.

Every sane person in the United States knows Trump is a loose cannon and I used to support Trump until he opened his mouth. I still supported Trump thinking that was only one fax pas. Trump is pure crazy and Hillary is a little off balance too. It is the most interesting election year that I can remember.
You supported Trump until he spoke? Are you high? But when you start with every sane person thinks ... you lost.

Just a little high but speak my mind stoned or sober. I supported Nixon too but he was my Commander-in-Chief. Who was your Commander-in-Chief?
Nixon, but I didn't give a shit about him, still don't.

Every sane person in the United States knows Trump is a loose cannon and I used to support Trump until he opened his mouth. I still supported Trump thinking that was only one fax pas. Trump is pure crazy and Hillary is a little off balance too. It is the most interesting election year that I can remember.
You supported Trump until he spoke? Are you high? But when you start with every sane person thinks ... you lost.

Just a little high but speak my mind stoned or sober. I supported Nixon too but he was my Commander-in-Chief. Who was your Commander-in-Chief?
Nixon, but I didn't give a shit about him, still don't.

That is your 1st Amendment Right.

Will I get to talk to Comey himself?

It's easy to explain why he didn't do what should have been done.
Ask him.

Also ask him about General Flynn's ties to the commies.
Will I get to talk to him directly? Can you answer that question. It's easy to explain why Comey didn't do what should have been done.
In your mind, you think so. Ask the operator to patch you right through.

Never said either way that's why I asked the person that post the number.

So you can't answer the question? Didn't think you could but you were given two chances to try.

So Trump is more of a danger to the country than the Clintons who think the entire country is one big yard sale, and anything in it is theirs to sell in exchange for a fat contribution or speaking fee.

m'kay.

What truly is going to put America in grave danger is electing Dimocrats to public offices. These idiots don't believe in a country's sovereignty and rights to have a secure border. They will allow America to be flooded by Muslims and other third-worlders.

That was bizarre. Lucky for you this is just a cyber world.

At least you will not have to walk back these statements to the friends and acquaintances who know you in real life.
You didn't tell them did you?

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com

the trick is to give him the briefing first. he won't ask questions, understands nothing and it will be quick.

the bigger question is why the heck is chris Christie going with him? to explain the big words to Donald? or to tell him where the countries are that he'll be hearing about?

That was bizarre. Lucky for you this is just a cyber world.

At least you will not have to walk back these statements to the friends and acquaintances who know you in real life.
You didn't tell them did you?

I asked konradv what less it was Hillary learned. He said not to use a private server. I'm at a loss at understanding why someone the left claims is so qualified didn't already know the less konradv says she had to be taught.

I asked konradv what less it was Hillary learned. He said not to use a private server. I'm at a loss at understanding why someone the left claims is so qualified didn't already know the less konradv says she had to be taught.
Hillary is teachable. Trump isn't. Case closed.

Forum List

Back