Country in grave danger

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.

Hillary learned her lesson

How old are you 18?

This is the same theme she did with whitewater 20 or so years ago.

I asked konradv what less it was Hillary learned. He said not to use a private server. I'm at a loss at understanding why someone the left claims is so qualified didn't already know the less konradv says she had to be taught.
Hillary is teachable. Trump isn't. Case closed.

If she was teachable she would of followed protocol.

The stuck up elite old hag is stuck in her ways

I asked konradv what less it was Hillary learned. He said not to use a private server. I'm at a loss at understanding why someone the left claims is so qualified didn't already know the less konradv says she had to be taught.

Apparently she's not. You said she learned a lesson that someone in her position should already have known. If she hadn't learned it before she took the position, what makes you think she'll learn it now?

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.

Hillary learned her lesson

How old are you 18?

This is the same theme she did with whitewater 20 or so years ago.

I'm still trying to get konradv to explain to me WHY someone that should have known that lesson before has to learn it now.

If she was teachable she would of followed protocol.

The stuck up elite old hag is stuck in her ways

I'm trying to figure out why she has to learn something that someone in her position should already know. That's like expecting a trial lawyer to learn how to conduct himself during a trial after the trial took place.

Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

CqDjsb7XYAAu3up.jpg

So Trump is more of a danger to the country than the Clintons who think the entire country is one big yard sale, and anything in it is theirs to sell in exchange for a fat contribution or speaking fee.

m'kay.

So I guess the question is do you want a yard sale or do you want your neighbor throwing gasoline on your house and lighting it on fire because he thought he saw a prowler in your back yard?

So Trump is more of a danger to the country than the Clintons who think the entire country is one big yard sale, and anything in it is theirs to sell in exchange for a fat contribution or speaking fee.

m'kay.

So I guess the question is do you want a yard sale or do you want your neighbor throwing gasoline on your house and lighting it on fire because he thought he saw a prowler in your back yard?
If my neighbor was a stupid libtard I would be afraid of him starting my house on fire, good thing I don't live in da hood.

m'kay.

I don't want either, actually.

In terms of the thread itself I think the assertion that the country is in grave danger because Trump is going to be getting security briefings is ludicrous, especially considering Hilly's extreme carelessness with security and the highly questionable conduct of the Clintons when it comes to sucking up huge sums of money from foreign interests.

When faced with the choice of deciding which is worse, the henny penny claim that the sky is falling simply because Trump is getting some briefings pales in comparison to what those two are capable of in terms of actual damage to the interests of the country, IMO.

Forum List

Back