couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.

So kids... the moral of the story is... when a gang of violent rioters breaks down a gate and enters your privately owned property and threatens to destroy your home and kill you, you have NO RIGHT to DEFEND YOURSELF.

Brought to you by the RADICAL DEMOCRAT PARTY OF TRASH.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

I suggest he learns to shoulder sling that baby and carry it like a soldier and not some punk ass bourgeoisie nerd.
You are a proletariat like a motherfucker.
Rich, dumb lawyers who don't know how to handle a weapon correctly, they were a joke.
You're turning into the embarrassment of this board. You're only a fraction of a step above idiots like Bodecea and righwinger. I really don't see anyone here taking much of what you say seriously anymore, because it's mostly asinine fucking crap. 165,000 posts of garbage.

I suggest he learns to shoulder sling that baby and carry it like a soldier and not some punk ass bourgeoisie nerd.
Rich, dumb lawyers who don't know how to handle a weapon correctly, they were a joke.
You're turning into the embarrassment of this board. You're only a fraction of a step above idiots like Bodecea and righwinger. I really don't see anyone here taking much of what you say seriously anymore, because it's mostly asinine fucking crap. 165,000 posts of garbage.
Sounds like a personal problemo just like the one that the fat rich lawyer has, ignorance of how to handle a firearm in a crowd.

"Meanwhile, prosecutors in the gun case said justice was served with the plea deal."

Well, considering they wanted to slap them with a felony, and the governor was going to pardon them? I'd say this is a victory.

". . Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner announced her office filed charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey on Monday for unlawful use of a weapon. It is a class E felony... "

Sounds like a personal problemo.
Own it.

"Meanwhile, prosecutors in the gun case said justice was served with the plea deal."

Well, considering they wanted to slap them with a felony, and the governor was going to pardon them? I'd say this is a victory.

". . Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner announced her office filed charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey on Monday for unlawful use of a weapon. It is a class E felony... "

Yeah... that bitch is a radical, racist, democrat human turd...

Paying fines for protecting their property against violent goons, with legally owned firearms?

This nation is fucked.
i ve read quiet a few article about hite people trying to defend themselves from the blm thugs and they go to jail. it is ok in thid country for blm to terrorize folks.

Forum List

Back