couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

An absolutely perfect symbol of the rage and paranoia that have gripped the GQP.

mccloskey-guilty-plea-2.jpg
This post here is an absolutely perfect example of the bullshit gaslighting that dishonest little leftist shits like you have been engaging in for years now.

But that's okay because the pendulum always swings back the other way..... and the internet is forever, so you won't be able to hide your true colors.

Have fun being treated like you deserve to be, lol.:flameth:
:itsok:

IF, you people every lose control of the narrative, your defense of punishing people for defending themselves from a violent, racist mob,

will look pretty bad.
They're already losing and they know it.
It's why they are getting more frantic and crazier every day; it's the death throes of their entire world, crashing down around them.

View attachment 503579
I hope you are right---its gotten so crazy and dangerous out there.

Identified by name and accused of being racists and stripped of their 2nd Amendment rights of self protection. God help 'em.
In the city it is illegal to point firearms at unarmed people that are passing by...
1) Do you have any evidence that they pointed guns at unarmed people. In the videos I've seen, they didn't look down the sights at anyone.

2) There's no law that says you cannot point firearms at unarmed people. If you have been brainwashed into believing that such a law is on the books, I challenge you to cite that specific law.

An absolutely perfect symbol of the rage and paranoia that have gripped the GQP.

mccloskey-guilty-plea-2.jpg
This post here is an absolutely perfect example of the bullshit gaslighting that dishonest little leftist shits like you have been engaging in for years now.

But that's okay because the pendulum always swings back the other way..... and the internet is forever, so you won't be able to hide your true colors.

Have fun being treated like you deserve to be, lol.:flameth:
:itsok:

IF, you people every lose control of the narrative, your defense of punishing people for defending themselves from a violent, racist mob,

will look pretty bad.
They're already losing and they know it.
It's why they are getting more frantic and crazier every day; it's the death throes of their entire world, crashing down around them.

View attachment 503579
I hope you are right---its gotten so crazy and dangerous out there.
Find out who your local sheriff and DA are and what they're about, and if they aren't about upholding the Constitution, move.
Next, make friends with your neighbors.....

(I was about to link to a site with some helpful advice on how to go about that, but that site is being nuked yet again, for being honest and politically incorrect. It will probably be back up in a few hours or a day or 2...... tptb keep trying to take out all the truth telling websites out there. That's how you know it's the truth btw....... because if it wasn't, they wouldn't care enough to keep attacking the sites.)

Forum List

Back