Courtney Love calls series inspired by pal Pamela Anderson & Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee 'vile': 'Shame on Lily James, whoever the f*** she is.'

I feel bad for Courtney. Coerced into giving Ted Nugent a BJ when she was 12 and found Kurt Cobain with his head blown off.
Rough life - Can’t help but cheer for her. She overcame a lotta crap.

I feel bad for Courtney. Coerced into giving Ted Nugent a BJ when she was 12 and found Kurt Cobain with his head blown off.

Wow, I always knew Nugent was a freak and a perv, but didn't know about that. The great hero of the right shit in a diaper for a week so he wouldn't be sent to Vietnam, where he would be shooting at someone who would be shooting back.

And Kurt was found by an electrician, not Courtney. I don't blame her for being pissed though, all these streaming services are looking for as much dirt on someone as they can find for some sensationalized docuseries.

Wow, I always knew Nugent was a freak and a perv, but didn't know about that. The great hero of the right shit in a diaper for a week so he wouldn't be sent to Vietnam, where he would be shooting at someone who would be shooting back.

And Kurt was found by an electrician, not Courtney. I don't blame her for being pissed though, all these streaming services are looking for as much dirt on someone as they can find for some sensationalized docuseries.

Thanks for the correction. Can’t recall where I read that Courtney found him.
Yep, Ted made little secret of his love for Jailbait. Guess that was something one could get away with back in the day.

Biden is a fifty year politician who avoided Viet Nam. And he would have fought for the Viet Cong if he did. And he might have been a mole for them back then.

Forum List

Back