COVID-19 premonition

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
San Antonio could see a spike in COVID-19 cases in a few weeks because of the daily gatherings of protesters downtown, according to Anita Kurian, assistant director of San Antonio Metropolitan Health.

Since May 29, many San Antonians have hit the streets to protest against police brutality despite the threat of the coronavirus. Thursday marked the 13th consecutive days of protest

Is Anita Kurian a prophet? A soothsayer? Or what?

Perhaps she's a witch? How else could she know such unpredictable things before they happen?

SPOOOOKY :eek:

San Antonio could see a spike in COVID-19 cases in a few weeks because of the daily gatherings of protesters downtown, according to Anita Kurian, assistant director of San Antonio Metropolitan Health.

Since May 29, many San Antonians have hit the streets to protest against police brutality despite the threat of the coronavirus. Thursday marked the 13th consecutive days of protest

Perhaps she's a witch? How else could she know such unpredictable things before they happen?

Funny how these people used to be rounded up, arrested and fined when they were only protesting against Covid restrictions. But now that they are protesting police and alleged police brutality, they are left alone, even protected.

Funny how these people used to be rounded up, arrested and fined when they were only protesting against Covid restrictions. But now that they are protesting police and alleged police brutality, they are left alone, even protected.

Care to back that statement up with a link? I don’t remember any of those “patriots” slinging their AR-15’s being chased off or arrested. In fact, I remember almost a militia storming of the capitol in Michigan...all with no repercussions.

Care to back that statement up with a link? I don’t remember any of those “patriots” slinging their AR-15’s being chased off or arrested. In fact, I remember almost a militia storming of the capitol in Michigan...all with no repercussions.
Jack, as always, you're an obtuse, opaque, perennial idiot where everything seems to go right over your head. Must come from being out in the cold cleaning off your car in the freezing cold. Back that up into your garage.

Perhaps that false memory was implanted in your brain when you drank the grape kool-aid, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed fool.

That is why, no matter how hard you try, you will not find any video to post here featuring any militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol in Michigan.

Jack, as always, you're an obtuse, opaque, perennial idiot where everything seems to go right over your head. Must come from being out in the cold cleaning off your car in the freezing cold. Back that up into your garage.

So back your bullshit statement up, Freaky....you know you're supposed to turn the cars off before you spend any amount of time in that garage of yours..right?...right?
But you and I both know there's a useful four letter word..and you're full of it. :)

Perhaps that false memory was implanted in your brain when you drank the grape kool-aid, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed fool.

That is why, no matter how hard you try, you will not find any video to post here featuring any militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol in Michigan.

This wasn't even a challenge. Check out around 6:31. I haven't drank Kool-Aid since grade school. I'll leave the brainwashing to you right wingers. You people are the biggest voting bloc of idiots I've seen come along in my lifetime.

This wasn't even a challenge. Check out around 6:31.
OK. So where is the militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol? :dunno:

It is certainly not in the video you linked to. Do you know why it isn't there? I'll tell you again. It's because it simply does not exist, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed low IQ moron.

I predict that you are so fucking brainwashed that you will never admit that you are wrong because you were easily fooled by ridiculous left-wing propaganda. I also predict that your fragile ego will not permit you admit that you are wrong.

And you will never find a video of a militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol in Lansing, because it does not exist, and the reason it does not exist is because it never happened in the first place, you stupid delusional dumbass.

Or perhaps it was a scary militia of AR-15 wielding ghosts storming the Capitol that can only be seen by you... :eek:

Last edited:
The only just thing that can possibly happen with this communist virus is if it would spike in Red China and kill every politician and serviceman. Then the world would be a much nicer place. Fuck those dog eating communists

This wasn't even a challenge. Check out around 6:31.
OK. So where is the militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol? :dunno:

It is certainly not in the video you linked to. Do you know why it isn't there? I'll tell you again. It's because it simply does not exist, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed low IQ moron.

I predict that you are so fucking brainwashed that you will never admit that you are wrong because you were easily fooled by ridiculous left-wing propaganda. I also predict that your fragile ego will not permit you admit that you are wrong.

And you will never find a video of a militia armed with AR-15s storming the Capitol in Lansing, because it does not exist, and the reason it does not exist is because it never happened in the first place, you stupid delusional dumbass.

Or perhaps it was a scary militia of AR-15 wielding ghosts storming the Capitol that can only be seen by you... :eek:

Yikes. Given to you right there in the video. And that's not the only one. YouTube search is your friend.
But that's OK, it's a hoax. It never happened. It was a dream.

So back your bullshit statement up, Freaky....you know you're supposed to turn the cars off before you spend any amount of time in that garage of yours..right?...right?
But you and I both know there's a useful four letter word..and you're full of it. :)
Jacks, that's way off. Now say that fast three times.

Garage.
No garage.
Garage.
No garage.
To be a man.
Not a man.

Suck those balls up and say Yes Dear, May I?

Jacks, that's way off. Now say that fast three times.

Garage.
No garage.
Garage.
No garage.
To be a man.
Not a man.

Suck those balls up and say Yes Dear, May I?

Freaky!!! I was starting to think you'd forgotten me. :)
C'mon, man up! (something I'm guessing you don't hear on a regular basis).
Back your bullshit claim of people being arrested for protesting lock downs. Provide a link.
It really shouldn't be that hard....oh...sorry. :)

Really? Because here is a link to a story about armed people storming the Michigan capitol.

And, if you are looking for a link with video, here ya go.........................

This wasn't even a challenge. Check out around 6:31. I haven't drank Kool-Aid since grade school.

TELL US JACKSOFF:
  • Why doesn't your video ever say why those people were even there? What were they protesting?
  • Was that from back when NRA people were protesting over gun rights?
  • What happens at 6:31? Best I saw was one person deep in the crowd with what appeared to be a dark vertical thing. Was that supposed to a rifle barrel?
  • If those people were violent and armed, why were there little girls there? Why didn't they just storm the place and force themselves in?
  • Why was the media in the video only talking about the group regarding their size, the building's inability to accommodate them, etc., not one word I heard about them being armed or dangerous, and unlike BLM, NOT ONE WORD in defense of, in support of or even ABOUT WHY they were even there?
As to not drinking Koolaid, did you ever even GRADUATE grade school? I'm sure the misses can make some for you if you ask as I'm sure she controls all the spending in the house.

Trade?
No Trade.
Trade?
No Trade.

Way off the jack.

This wasn't even a challenge. Check out around 6:31. I haven't drank Kool-Aid since grade school.

TELL US JACKSOFF:
  • Why doesn't your video ever say why those people werre even there? What were they protesting?
  • Was that from back when NRA people were protesting over gun rights?
  • What happens at 6:31? Best I saw was one persobn deep in the crowd with what apeared to be a dark vertical thing. Was that supposed to a rifle barrel?
  • If those people were violent and armed, why were there little girls there? Why didn't they just storm the place and force themselves in?
  • Why was the media in the video only talking about the group regarding their size, the building's inability to accomodate them, etc., not one word I heard about them being armed or dangerous, and unlike BLM, NOT ONE WORD in defense of, in support of or even ABOUT WHY they were even there?
As to not drinking Koolaid, did you ever even GRADUATE grade school? I'm sure the misses can make some for you if you ask as I'm sure she controls all the spending in the house.

Trade?
No Trade.
Trade?
No Trade.

Way off the jack.

OK, had to read the fine print. Premature posting. It happens to the best of us. :)
Gotta ask Freaky. Ya dumb, or just stupid? There were several guns in the vid beyond 6:31.
They stormed the Michigan capitol. Deal with it. It's straight up intimidation.

Go back to your garage and wrap your lips around a tailpipe. Breath deeply. Might get some clarity. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back