COVID-19 premonition

I was starting to think you'd forgotten me. C'mon, man up! (something I'm guessing you don't hear on a regular basis).

Frankly, NoTradeJack, you are about my lowest priority here, instantly forgotten soon as I click POST, but you're right about one thing, I never do or have heard anyone tell me to MAN UP because no one has ever felt the need to with me. Wish we could say the same thing about you.

Shhhh. Listen. I think your better half is calling you. He needs his tea warmed up.

OK, had to read the fine print.
You should carry your reading glasses with you.

Premature posting. It happens to the best of us.
Is that what they call it now? Better see your doctor about that.

They stormed the Michigan capitol. Deal with it. It's straight up intimidation.
So trying to redress your government with grievances, now it's called "storming the capitol with intimidation?" Those people didn't look intimidating to me! Funny how when BLM and worse loot, riot, burn cities and take ever city blocks, you call it a "peaceful protest for human rights."

HOW MANY DOZENS HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED IN THE CHAP, BLM AND OTHER "PEACEFUL" PROTESTS?

HOW MANY WERE INJURED OR KILLED THERE IN MICHIGAN at that "armed invasion?" ZERO. I rest my case.

TOOB: 12.
JACKY: 0

There goes Jack again, left holding nothing but himself in his firm right hand again.

I was starting to think you'd forgotten me. C'mon, man up! (something I'm guessing you don't hear on a regular basis).

Frankly, NoTradeJack, you are about my lowest priority here, instantly forgotten soon as I click POST, but you're right about one thing, I never do or have heard anyone tell me to MAN UP because no one has ever felt the need to with me. Wish we could say the same thing about you.

Shhhh. Listen. I think your better half is calling you. He needs his tea warmed up.

Aw jeez Freaky, you're full of shit. Not only do you respond to my every post with the same tired garage shit that you think gets under my skin (it doesn't). But you're just boring. Same right wing crap that a myriad of posters sling up on these boards every day.
You got a thing for me. I know it. You know it. I have that effect on people. :) You got nothing.

I remember you posted a picture of a naked guy with a small cup over his junk and I remember thinking, yep, that's you. Your "intellect" can fit in a Dixie Cup. :)

OK, had to read the fine print.
You should carry your reading glasses with you.

Premature posting. It happens to the best of us.
Is that what they call it now? Better see your doctor about that.

They stormed the Michigan capitol. Deal with it. It's straight up intimidation.
So trying to redress your government with grievances, now it's called "storming the capitol with intimidation? Those people didn't look intimidating to me! Funny how when BLM and worse loot, riot, burn cities and take ever city blocks, you call it a "peaceful protest for human rights."

HOW MANY DOZENS HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED IN THE CHAP, BLM AND OTHER "PEACEFUL" PROTESTS?

HOW MANY WERE INJURED OR KILLED THERE IN MICHIGAN at that "armed invasion?" ZERO. I rest my case.

TUBE: 12.
JACKY: 0

There goes Jack again, left holding nothing but himself in his firm right hand again.

HA! Posting in CAPS. Now I know I've gotten under your skin. Winner!!
Keep posting your shit. The people in CHAZ, CHAP, CHOP..whatever you want to call it have gotten their dose of reality.
I don't care if anyone got a stubbed toe in Michigan. The armed storming of the capitol, the constant right wing
threats against the governor. It all amounts to intimidation.

Keep reachin. You'll get there eventually. LOL. I can't believe I broke you. :auiqs.jpg:

You got a thing for me. I know it. You know it. I have that effect on people.
Sorry, Jacksoff. I don't need to hear about your imagined allure for other men. If you want to propose to me, please do it in The Rubber Room. I don't take propositions here in HOBBIES, even if that sort of gay thing IS your hobby.

You got a thing for me. I know it. You know it. I have that effect on people.
Sorry, Jacksoff. I don't need to hear about your imagined allure for other men. If you want to propose to me, please do it in The Rubber Room. I don't take propositions here in HOBBIES, even if that sort of gay thing IS your hobby.

Speak for yourself Freaky.

HA! Posting in CAPS. Now I know I've gotten under your skin.
Posting in caps, that is a form of easy emphasis I use when needed to make a salient point stand out because it doesn't require clicking on another key like BOLD or larger font.

As for getting under skin, the only skin you know how to get under is someone's foreskin. Sorry Jack, you can't have mine.

I just realized this thread was moved to the Paranormal folder and I can't stop laughing.
That's freaky. How could a thread that I created in the Paranormal forum somehow get moved to the Paranormal forum?

Did it shift between parallel alternate universes? Supernatural phenomena?

Go to bed sweetie.
I just realized this thread was moved to the Paranormal folder and I can't stop laughing.
That's freaky. How could a thread that I created in the Paranormal forum somehow get moved to the Paranormal forum?

Did it shift between parallel alternate universes? Supernatural phenomena?

I'll give it up to time travel. :)

Forum List

Back