Covid Shots

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Just a quick question with no driving agenda.

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

Just stopp and let peole do what they feel is best for themselves.

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

There is press to jab because the government has a use them or lose them position so unless a state uses theirs up, they will get less. Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

Anyway, I don't care if people get the shot or not. My barber has an honor system where people with both shots don't have to wear a mask, but people without them do. She doesn't wear one as she had both shots.

There is press to jab because the government has a use them or lose them position so unless a state uses theirs up, they will get less. Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

Anyway, I don't care if people get the shot or not. My barber has an honor system where people with both shots don't have to wear a mask, but people without them do. She doesn't wear one as she had both shots.

So you are saying that it is driven by money and control of the people.

Word is "we'll need" an annual shot.

COVID is the greatest cancel event since the great flood. It canceled the flu as well, and probably canceled flu shots too.

So you are saying that it is driven by money and control of the people.

I am saying that it is controlled by the federal government and the Biden Administration uses a use them or lose them distribution system. Ultimately, however, it is about money. Once Uncle Sugar Daddy stops paying for them, you and your health insurance company will have to put money on the barrel head. Get them now for free is guaranteed. By fall, neither Pfizer nor Moderna expect to be under the government price controls.

They are promoting it because it works to control the virus and that is their goal. There is no conspiracy or ulterior motive. They are promoting it for public health and for no other reason.

I heard they're offering to enter people who get the shot into a lottery for a $1 million jackpot. They don't do things like that to incentivize people to get things they actually want.

Last edited:
Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

In case you haven't noticed.
Here. Clutch these while saying that. It's much more convincing.

lighter

Why are you against returning to normal?

Word is "we'll need" an annual shot.

COVID is the greatest cancel event since the great flood. It canceled the flu as well, and probably canceled flu shots too.
That’s so strange. I got a Covid shot and a flu shot. Probably will every year from now on until they are eradicated.

Eradicated huh? Sounds like another cancel event.

The fact your received a flu shot last year has NO MEANING.

Watch & learn how the COVID "vaccine" replaces the flu shot.

Why are you against returning to normal?

Normal would be before the pandemic and o shots required. Full freedom of actions and speech.

Are you saying that you are against a return to "normal"?

I heard they're offering to enter people who get the shot into a lottery for a $1 million jackpot. They don't do that to incentivize people to get things they actually want.

Actually, it is state sanctioned bribery, which is illegal.

Forum List

Back