CDZ Covid Vaccine Thread - what's your take on them?

In all likelihood the vaccines are safer for an individual when compared to trekking society without one. I compare their use to car seatbelts before the advent of airbags. Are there crashes where seatbelts could be more harmful than beneficial? Yes. So, is buckling a seatbelt a bad idea. No. These days the problem with any vaccine is that it needs to be presented in two different ways. One presentation has the vaccine recommended by conservatives, one recommended by liberals. One presentation would state that the vaccine was produced and manufactured at a pharmaceutical company called Trump Pharmaceuticals, the other at MedBiden. Both pharmacuetical companies would be fake and just facades. They would produce the exact same vaccine, just presented to America in two different forms. Of course there would be both liberals and conservatives mocking rare individual cases where the other person's vaccine had some horrible reaction not realizing that the two vaccines are the same.

I don't think side effects are rare. Already, thousands have reported serious injuries after taking Covid vaccines and there has also been over 2,200 deaths in the U.S. alone that may have been caused in whole or in part by the Covid vaccines:

The thing is, this may just be the tip of the iceberg. 2 other posters here have posted threads referring to one Dr. Doug Corrigan who suspects things could get much worse for Covid vaccine takers further down the line:

You are citing fake news media websites and an anti-vaxxer doctor, one anti-vaxxer doctor. He does not make for a medical consensus. But you are right in that the side-effects are not rare. I took both parts of the Moderna vaccine and after the second dose I had chills and a slight fever 12 hours later that lasted for a couple of hours. My sister had similar side-effects. Side effects that cause hospitalization are rare and death due to side-effects are extremely rare, far far more rare than deaths due to covid-19 and that is the reality that people need to consider. It goes back to the "seat belt" analogy in my first post.
I haven't taken any vaccine and I have been wuhan free for now sixteen months. Why? this was a deadly virus so lethal it would jump off everyone that came near me. ewwwwwwwwwww. LOL. You all crack me up. the boogieman is still under your bed.

getting back to the topic now think you can get to all these videos in this post of mine by the weekend

I'm generally not a big fan of videos- they are very hard to quote- you basically have to transcribe them first, and that can take quite a while. This is why I tend to stick to articles myself.

and off topic,have you heard of that poster i mentioned tht always whines to the mods like a little baby all the time over the most tiny things in the world that i mentioned? :biggrin:

Uh oh, I think you're engaging in a bit of ad hominem attacking yourself there :p. I just so wish we could just stick to the evidence, but it's so hard to keep the focus on that.
one thing the CDC did everyday, state Probable Covid deaths. Probable, if one can't see through that smoke, I feel sorry for you.

SHEEP PANIC.jpg

Covid vaccines cause 150 times the fatalities of previous flu vaccines.
They are consistently less effective in protecting seniors 80 years of age and older,
who are suffering the greatest percentage of fatalities by far.

Two of my friends in their seventies tested positive for Covid and it was less serious than any common cold they ever had.

Two of my friends in their seventies tested positive for Covid and it was less serious than any common cold they ever had
Why did they get tested?
One couldn't smell his coffee. He thought he would see if that was the reason.
Loss of smell. Big deal.
The second one had trouble sleeping for two days. He called his doctor who said to get the test.
Positive test, no big deal. For Asians everywhere, major panic, for no good reason.

#@146 is not that bright. We see you And the other monkeys on this thread flapping lips about other people’s genomes you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back