Covidians: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky herself says the vaxxes do not stop transmission to grandma, so cut the virtue signaling

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
'What they can't do is prevent transmission'

A Pfizer president said the same thing, and more: the vaccine wasn't even tested for stopping transmission.

DOH!

EU parliament member Rob Roos asks Pfizer president of international developed markets, Janine Small, if the mRNA vaccine was tested on preventing transmission. With introduction by MEP Roos (view at Rumble)

Last edited:
Not only here but Anthony Fauci.

A Pfizer president said the same thing, and more: the vaccine wasn't even tested for stopping transmission.

DOH!

EU parliament member Rob Roos asks Pfizer president of international developed markets, Janine Small, if the mRNA vaccine was tested on preventing transmission. With introduction by MEP Roos (view at Rumble)

No MAGA should ever be vaccinated, for Freedom!

Hell my doctor told be that when the first booster came out.....Basically (at best) you are "protected" for about six months from that particular strain then you are as likely to get the next one as anyone else that's un-boosted. Never mind the damage the side effects of these experimental boosters might cause.

It's just common sense really.

What he's afraid of is that they are going to come up with a booster that is mixed in with the normal yearly flu shot instead of getting them separate and people are going to quit taking the flu shot because of it. He said that seems to be the next big push by the CDC and big pharma.

Covidians: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky herself says the vaxxes do not stop transmission to grandma, so cut the virtue signaling
True... but if Grandma is fully vaxxed and boosted then she will only get a bad cold out of the deal rather than a toe-tag... plenty of virtue in THAT... :itsok:

No MAGA should ever be vaccinated, for Freedom!
I'm not a Trumpster and still won't take the fake "vaccine" that doesn't work.

Fools like you are far more likely to "die suddenly" than guys like me.

BTW, I got both my shingles shots last year, so you can keep your "anti-vaxxer" chickenshit stowed belowdecks.

True... but if Grandma is fully vaxxed and boosted then she will only get a bad cold out of the deal rather than a toe-tag... plenty of virtue in THAT... :itsok:

Then if you can transmit it with or without vax there is no reason to get vax, if you chose not to take a clot-shot, if I don't want to end up like this.

I'm not a Trumpster and still won't take the fake "vaccine" that doesn't work.

Fools like you are far more likely to "die suddenly" than guys like me.

BTW, I got both my shingles shots last year, so you can keep your "anti-vaxxer" chickenshit stowed belowdecks.

They are calling it Adult SIDS.

”We dont why she died of a heart attack 4 days after taking the Fauci Ouchy.”

Nellie.png

'What they can't do is prevent transmission'

DOH!

She's trying to walk back her lies. We're not going to let her whitewash the hundreds of thousands of deaths she, Biden, and Fauci caused.

1671578649486.png

Forum List

Back