Coyote

"your liberty ends at my nose"
One of my favorite lines. Especially debunking it :D
Right jillian?
If you believe the Declaration of Independence, then you accept that “...that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….” When does your neighbor's right to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" supersede yours?

Does might make right or are we all really created equal with the same rights?

Your right to swing your arms ends just where the other man’s nose begins.

Looking forward to this! I like the three day debate format as it gives both sides a true opportunity to present their case.

Right jillian?
If you believe the Declaration of Independence, then you accept that “...that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….” When does your neighbor's right to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" supersede yours?

It doesn't.
You judging? :)

Right jillian?

It doesn't.
Agreed their rights don't supersede yours nor vice versa.

No, the question mark means I'm asking. Your previous post about debunking the idea left me unclear on where you stood regarding individual liberties.

Right jillian?

It doesn't.
Agreed their rights don't supersede yours nor vice versa.

No, the question mark means I'm asking. Your previous post about debunking the idea left me unclear on where you stood regarding individual liberties.
Individual liberty ends when someone else's rights are infringed.
No, I mean judging the debate lol

I think we have everyone on board - so....I'm willing to start. Shall we each give our opening posts TN?

Forum List

Back