Crazy Cruz: Impeach Holder

Obama is an American born in America, but that never bothered you guys. Payback is a bitch and the bitch is ready and waiting...

The Kenyan having an English father just makes it easier for Ted to run for president.

Few things would make me happier than to see Canada Ted run. I like winning, go Ted go...

Obama is an American born in America, but that never bothered you guys. Payback is a bitch and the bitch is ready and waiting...

The Kenyan having an English father just makes it easier for Ted to run for president.

Few things would make me happier than to see Canada Ted run. I like winning, go Ted go...

believe2016.jpg

It'll be The Democrat War on Women that leads them to nominate Holder for president and The Rahmster for VP. Gotta have at least one Chicago thug if you want a balanced ticket!

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE CRUZ TO REAGAN. FUCK YOU VAG...I JUST LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!!!

Seriously...fuck that canadian teaper. He is no Ronald Reagan.

Only one closer is Sarah!

Wow...really? Wow...wow! Absolutely ridiculous! What is it with you and canadians?

Well Nutz, who do you think today, on the right, is the closest to Reagan's ideology?

That is a good question...but I will say, without a doubt...not a canadian or a stupid wannabe canadian from Alaska. Reagan was Pro-American...not anti-Government. Reagan was not an obstructionist, he was a one man activist. Reagan was a leader that made Americans proud to be an American...not the other way around. Reagan didn't hate and advocate hate. Reagan knew he had to compromise, not obstruct.

from An American Life said:
When I began entering into the give and take of legislative bargaining in Sacramento, a lot of the most radical conservatives who had supported me during the election didn't like it. "Compromise" was a dirty word to them and they wouldn't face the fact that we couldn't get all of what we wanted today. They wanted all or nothing and they wanted it all at once. If you don't get it all, some said, don't take anything. I'd learned while negotiating union contracts that you seldom got everything you asked for. And I agreed with FDR, who said in 1933: 'I have no expectations of making a hit every time I come to bat. What I seek is the highest possible batting average.' If you got seventy-five or eighty percent of what you were asking for, I say, you take it and fight for the rest later, and that's what I told these radical conservatives who never got used to it.

Wow...really? Wow...wow! Absolutely ridiculous! What is it with you and canadians?

Well Nutz, who do you think today, on the right, is the closest to Reagan's ideology?

That is a good question...but I will say, without a doubt...not a canadian or a stupid wannabe canadian from Alaska. Reagan was Pro-American...not anti-Government. Reagan was not an obstructionist, he was a one man activist. Reagan was a leader that made Americans proud to be an American...not the other way around. Reagan didn't hate and advocate hate. Reagan knew he had to compromise, not obstruct.

When I began entering into the give and take of legislative bargaining in Sacramento, a lot of the most radical conservatives who had supported me during the election didn't like it. "Compromise" was a dirty word to them and they wouldn't face the fact that we couldn't get all of what we wanted today. They wanted all or nothing and they wanted it all at once. If you don't get it all, some said, don't take anything. I'd learned while negotiating union contracts that you seldom got everything you asked for. And I agreed with FDR, who said in 1933: 'I have no expectations of making a hit every time I come to bat. What I seek is the highest possible batting average.' If you got seventy-five or eighty percent of what you were asking for, I say, you take it and fight for the rest later, and that's what I told these radical conservatives who never got used to it.

How do you compromise with a president that refuses to even talk over a problem, and how does anything get accomplished when the House keeps sending passed bills to the Senate, and "Dirty" Harry Reid, refuses to bring those bills up for consideration and won't let them be debated on the Senate floor. Hell, without debate, how does the Senate compromise vote on bills? IF they would do that, a joint house and Senate committee hash out a COMPROMISE and send it to POTUS...But here again, POTUS REFUSES to compromise on anything!

1779108_364480347026123_2065630383_n.jpg

How do you compromise with a president that refuses to even talk over a problem, and how does anything get accomplished when the House keeps sending passed bills to the Senate, and "Dirty" Harry Reid, refuses to bring those bills up for consideration and won't let them be debated on the Senate floor. Hell, without debate, how does the Senate compromise vote on bills? IF they would do that, a joint house and Senate committee hash out a COMPROMISE and send it to POTUS...But here again, POTUS REFUSES to compromise on anything!
And some would say how can you compromise when the Senate proposes a bill and Boehner won't even address it. It goes both ways. When Teapers turn every issue into a scandal because they simply disagree...then vow to not compromise in anyway...what is the opponent supposed to do? I am not saying I agree with any of the liberal agenda...but, one has to be open to discussion to resolve any issue. Teapers are unwilling to do that...and that is NOT Reagan-esque.

Can you be rational and see both sides? Teapers have acted as obstructionists...that is not a trait of Reagan. Reagan loved America and stood stern against our foreign foes...but he worked with opposition in Congress and was able to become an American hero.

Cruz is no Reagan. Palin is no Reagan. They are both an affront to what Reagan stood for and accomplished as one of the greatest American Presidents. Please do not belittle his name by comparing him to a canadian and an unqualified woman from Alaska with a stupid accent.

BTW...An American Life was Reagan's autobiography if you did not know. He was a great man...you destroy his good name when you compare Palin and Cruz to him.

Last edited:
And one more thing...that is what made Reagan a great LEADER...he could compromise and work with the most stout of men. That is what leaders do...they don't obstruct to get their name in the newspaper.

Forum List

Back