Crazy MA Anti-Gun Legislation, Did it pass or fail?

Why on Earth would anyone give up a right? Not only that but one memorialised in at least two Supreme Court decisions that say military rifles are the specific weapons protected by the 2nd Amendment? You don't want compromise. Just admit it.

I know. These jackasses argue in one breath that when the constitution was written it only cover single shot, muzzle loaders and was never meant to cover automatic weapons or any other technology advances. Then in the other breath they say the constitution was designed to cover technological advances such as telephone conversations, Emails, internet communications and such when it comes to eaves dropping. Liberals are the most inconsitent group when it comes to logic.

You're both fucked up individuals, you know that.. right? When have I ever said anything about banning anything or imposing restrictions on people's right to privacy. That was your boy Bush's baby with the Patriot Act. In fact, when it came up for renewal.. there was a thread on this very message board talking about Rand Paul trying to get rid of it... IN WHICH I APPLAUDED HIS EFFORTS.

The ONLY thing I said was that Military Grade weapons should have stricter policies associated with them. One of those policies that I would be extremely cool with is a Ballistics database. Let's suppose you have an AK. Someone breaks into your house, finds the combination to your gun safe that you had written on a piece of paper somewhere, steals your arsenal, grinds the serial number off of it and commits a violent crime with that weapon. You did your duty and reported this weapon stolen... Now there's an avenue for you to retrieve your property, the ballistics database would also prove beyond any doubt that the projectile that ended the life of another came from that weapon.

It would be a protection for the gun owner(provided that he/she's not the criminal) and would also be a huge tool for law enforcement.

So yeah.. I think you guys are being the typical paranoid idiots that I see every day here in Central PA.

the objective is when someone breaks into your house they are lying on the floor with the identifying bullet in them.

What a crock of paranoid crap.

Not at all. We need to protect ourselves from psychopath progressives who want to legislate every aspect of our lives.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep.

I am smart enough not to live in a country where I feel that I need to be armed.

This would be funny if you guys were not serious.

yes liberal paranoia that all legitimate gun owners are going to go on killing sprees :cuckoo:

The ONLY thing I said was that Military Grade weapons should have stricter policies associated with them. One of those policies that I would be extremely cool with is a Ballistics database. Let's suppose you have an AK. Someone breaks into your house, finds the combination to your gun safe that you had written on a piece of paper somewhere, steals your arsenal, grinds the serial number off of it and commits a violent crime with that weapon. You did your duty and reported this weapon stolen... Now there's an avenue for you to retrieve your property, the ballistics database would also prove beyond any doubt that the projectile that ended the life of another came from that weapon.
You might yell Fire! in a crowded theater, but the government may not preempt your right to free speech until you cross that line.

Likewise, that the above event may happen doesn’t mitigate one’s Second Amendment right nor justify stricter restrictions for purely cosmetic or semantic reasons.

I know. These jackasses argue in one breath that when the constitution was written it only cover single shot, muzzle loaders and was never meant to cover automatic weapons or any other technology advances. Then in the other breath they say the constitution was designed to cover technological advances such as telephone conversations, Emails, internet communications and such when it comes to eaves dropping. Liberals are the most inconsitent group when it comes to logic.

You're both fucked up individuals, you know that.. right? When have I ever said anything about banning anything or imposing restrictions on people's right to privacy. That was your boy Bush's baby with the Patriot Act. In fact, when it came up for renewal.. there was a thread on this very message board talking about Rand Paul trying to get rid of it... IN WHICH I APPLAUDED HIS EFFORTS.

It would be a protection for the gun owner(provided that he/she's not the criminal) and would also be a huge tool for law enforcement.

So yeah.. I think you guys are being the typical paranoid idiots that I see every day here in Central PA.

A ballistics database is unworkable for a whole host of reasons. It would however be a wet dream for you as it would raise the cost of ammunition so high only the rich and criminals could afford it. If a weapon is stolen you tell the law enforcement organisation the serial number of the weapon involved and when it shows up you're good to go. Yes junior grinding the serial number off of it doesn't remove it. There are processes where you can lift the number up anyway. Oh, it's a felony to do that and most criminals don't waste their time sanitizing weapons, that's usually a government thing to do.

Maryland has had a ballistics database for some years. They discovered one match from a projectile. The gun had been reported stolen some time ago. So the database, which cost hundreds of millions of dollars has failed to solve a single crime.

Well said.

I find it pitiful how many Americans neither agree with the above paragraph nor understand that it articulates the very reason for the Second Amendment. They think the right of ordinary citizens to be armed exists only for defense against criminals and to hunt.

A little bit of paranoid may save your life some day. If you want to be naive and dead that's your choice. Maybe one of us paranoid prepared guy's can come to your rescue, maybe not, you can wait for the police. That's what that poor truck driver did after the Rodney King verdict.

I can take care of myself and my family, thank you.

Not at all. We need to protect ourselves from psychopath progressives who want to legislate every aspect of our lives.

Paranoia strikes deep

I am smart enough not to live in a country where I feel that I need to be armed.

yes liberal paranoia that all legitimate gun owners are going to go on killing sprees :cuckoo:

Not ALL gun owners. Of course, you on the right have to exaggerate because your arguments are so weak.

A little bit of paranoid may save your life some day. If you want to be naive and dead that's your choice. Maybe one of us paranoid prepared guy's can come to your rescue, maybe not, you can wait for the police. That's what that poor truck driver did after the Rodney King verdict.
In other words it's not necessary to love guns but it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

It is best to live in an environment where you do not feel the need of weapons for protection. I live in such a place.

You would be wrong by about 100 points. Just sayin....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your caretaker owes me a new monitor.

You right wingers have nothing at all to say,

Irony alert.

The truth is, you are a dolt. A caricature of the quintessential leftist. You spout mindless mantras and fail to grasp even the most rudimentary concepts. Anyone wanting to know what you think can log on to DailyKOS and bypass the middle man

You have some nerve, having been trained by Roger Ailes and his political branch, the Republican party.

In other words it's not necessary to love guns but it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

It is best to live in an environment where you do not feel the need of weapons for protection. I live in such a place.

Padded cell?

Then you don't need to own a gun. Other people do have a need, and they have the right until the gun control lobby manages to get the 2nd amendment modified.

Also, you may think where you are is nearly 100% safe, but that is probably an incorrect assumption.

not all of us are rich enough to move out of the city into the suburbs rural areas and the cops sure dont respond fast when that robber kicks down the lady's door next door.....good thing the old girl had a shotgun ready, that noise scared me I can only imagine what that dude was thinking as he fled the house and ran down the street.

Cops showed up 5 min after the 911 call which wasn't able to be dialed until after the guy ran away.

Even so, the 2nd ammendment is there so we can stay armed to protect us from the govt more than each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

not all of us are rich enough to move out of the city into the suburbs rural areas and the cops sure dont respond fast when that robber kicks down the lady's door next door.....good thing the old girl had a shotgun ready, that noise scared me I can only imagine what that dude was thinking as he fled the house and ran down the street.

Cops showed up 5 min after the 911 call which wasn't able to be dialed until after the guy ran away.

Even so, the 2nd ammendment is there so we can stay armed to protect us from the govt more than each other.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo]YouTube - ‪Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion‬‏[/ame]

Why would you live in a country where you need guns to protect yourself from the government? There are countries where you can be free and not fear government tyranny.

Cute NRA propaganda video. You are obviously the type they target.

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep

Not ALL gun owners. Of course, you on the right have to exaggerate because your arguments are so weak.

Pretty much none. Far less that car owners who drive drunk. Or drive with a cell phone.

Me too. But I still have the weapons just in case the unforseen happens. If you don' then when the unforseen happens you're toast along with your family. Read the newspapers...it happens to folks all the time (every day in point of fact) and it happens in all areas, even in prisons where the violent felons have the least ability to do harm.

I am happy that your family lives in good place like mine does, it gives us a leg up...but don't ever get complacent about safety, because that's when reality rises up to bite folks in the ass.

Padded cell?

Not at all, a country where they do not tolerate handguns.

There is no country like that on Earth. They may not allow handguns for the illiterate masses but the wealthy can allways get their handugns. Try again....you're sounding less credible with every word you type.

Forum List

Back