🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Credit To Trump Supporters Who Were Classy Back In '08

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
This is ridiculous how the snowflake libs are enabling these horrible protests. Just all instigating created by the MSM to twist the specifics around. Terrible! As for the ones who didn't vote for Obama back in 2008 and moved on maturely. That's real hope.

I guess the police state hasn't been implemented quickly enough for some.

Thanks for your input, drama queen. "Police state"! :laugh:
Isn't that what you call a state that allows no dissent?
Yes, that is what you would call a state that doesnt allow disent. Correct me if im wrong, but we still allow people to protest, right?

Your op is wetting himself over it isn't he.

Yes, that is what you would call a state that doesnt allow disent. Correct me if im wrong, but we still allow people to protest, right?

Youre the one whos crying about a fucking "police state". Just shut up dummy. :laugh:

Youre the one whos crying about a fucking "police state". Just shut up dummy. :laugh:

Without the crutch of labeling and a partisanshithead perceptual reality, you seem to have great difficulty understanding where you are in space and time as it pertains to human evolution and the evolvement of human power structures. [Insert Jr Highish emoji here]

Without the crutch of labeling and a partisanshithead perceptual reality, you seem to have great difficulty understanding where you are in space and time as it pertains to human evolution and the evolvement of human power structures. [Insert Jr Highish emoji here]
Thanks for your completely useless non-point.

Forum List

Back