Crime rate: 3400 MORE AMERICANS will be murdered under Uncle Joe

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.
Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
Turns out that is Fauci's fault, not Trump's. Next.

Try posting words... it's more helpful than you know.
I'm not the one that thinks Trump told him to inject bleach. Try thinking for yourself for once and stop believing what the media tells you. It's more helpful than you know!
LOL

He's standing in front of a board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants. So you're saying he meant inject rubbing alcohol instead?
Lol, Trump was right during the entire epidemic and it's coming out now and you loons are spreading the bleach lies and yes some vaccines have disinfectants in them.
LOL

Dumbfuck, he wasn't speaking about a vaccine. A vaccine is something that teaches your body's immune system how to fight against a virus. He was speaking of injecting disinfectant into the human body because disinfectants can quickly kill coronavirus.

And he said that right after standing in front of a poster board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

So which of those disinfectants was he suggesting we research injecting?
Dumbass this shit has been debunked when it came out. I see you are bringing this back up when it's been proven that Trump was right.

The shit has not been debunked. Your denials are meaningless because they’re false. Just because Trump didn’t say the exact words “inject bleach“, doesn’t mean that he didn’t suggest injecting disinfectants including bleach. We all got the message as did the more than 100 people who actually tried ingesting disinfectants after Trump’s little speech.

You can deny what Trump said all you want but that doesn’t mean that we have to believe YOU. We are perfectly free to believe our own eyes and ears. We heard it we don’t need you to re-interpret it for us.

You are an idiot.....

Just because Trump didn't say it, doesn't mean he actually didn't say it...

Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

Just because he didn’t use those exact words doesn’t mean that it isn’t what he said.

If I call you an intellectually challenged nincompoop, I can truthfully say that I did not call you a “moron”. This is the kind of argument.

When Trump said “We couldn’t inject it, could we?” he is literally asking if you can inject bleach.

This is why your arguments fail. That and the fact that 100 people actually tried to do it. Simply the fact that so many people either trying to do it or inquired about doing it after Trump said this, is proof positive that we really did hear him say that.

Every time Trump said something stupid, insulting, or simply went to far, you fool spend years pretending he didn’t say or do what was clearly saw him say and do.

You can tell your little lies till the cows come home but we heard him say it and we saw the results.

I'm not the one that thinks Trump told him to inject bleach. Try thinking for yourself for once and stop believing what the media tells you. It's more helpful than you know!
LOL

He's standing in front of a board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants. So you're saying he meant inject rubbing alcohol instead?
Lol, Trump was right during the entire epidemic and it's coming out now and you loons are spreading the bleach lies and yes some vaccines have disinfectants in them.
LOL

Dumbfuck, he wasn't speaking about a vaccine. A vaccine is something that teaches your body's immune system how to fight against a virus. He was speaking of injecting disinfectant into the human body because disinfectants can quickly kill coronavirus.

And he said that right after standing in front of a poster board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

Dumbass this shit has been debunked when it came out. I see you are bringing this back up when it's been proven that Trump was right.

The shit has not been debunked. Your denials are meaningless because they’re false. Just because Trump didn’t say the exact words “inject bleach“, doesn’t mean that he didn’t suggest injecting disinfectants including bleach. We all got the message as did the more than 100 people who actually tried ingesting disinfectants after Trump’s little speech.

You can deny what Trump said all you want but that doesn’t mean that we have to believe YOU. We are perfectly free to believe our own eyes and ears. We heard it we don’t need you to re-interpret it for us.

You are an idiot.....

Just because he didn’t use those exact words doesn’t mean that it isn’t what he said.

If I call you an intellectually challenged nincompoop, I can truthfully say that I did not call you a “moron”. This is the kind of argument.

When Trump said “We couldn’t inject it, could we?” he is literally asking if you can inject bleach.

This is why your arguments fail. That and the fact that 100 people actually tried to do it. Simply the fact that so many people either trying to do it or inquired about doing it after Trump said this, is proof positive that we really did hear him say that.

Every time Trump said something stupid, insulting, or simply went to far, you fool spend years pretending he didn’t say or do what was clearly saw him say and do.

You can tell your little lies till the cows come home but we heard him say it and we saw the results.

Yes...we get it....

Just because he didn't say it, doesn't mean he actually didn't say it....because democrats told us he said it so that must mean he said it, even if he didn't actually say it...

Does this mumbo jumbo actually make sense in your tiny brain?

LOL

LOL

You are an idiot.....

Lol, you loons twisted his words for four years. I see you don't want to talk about your white supremacists boy Hunter.

We heard what he said. There are actually 100 people admitted to hospital after ingesting disinfectants after listening to Trump.

The only thing that you fools have his denial. He didn’t say those exact words just like “good people on both sides”, he really did say that. The incredulous look on Dr. Blix’ face shows that she thought he was deranged.

It never ceases to amaze me, given the stupid shit Trump set frequently, why do you think that Biden is the one who is mentally deficient. Trump believes in conspiracy theories and he thinks he’s still President. Yet you think Biden is the senile one.

Again....moron....Trump did not say that.......

To repeat....Trump did not say that............

To repeat...so even a really dumb ass like you might understand.............

Trump did not say that......

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========
Straw man. You are parsing words. He did not say the word “inject”. But tell me, how do you introduce disinfectant into the body if you don’t drink it or inject it into the body? Maybe soak in a giant tub of it until it is absorbed?

Trumps a retarded moron thinking he was intellectual. He probably thought his words were going to inspire a medical breakthrough. Of course he was being “sarcastic”
What makes you think Trump didn't say "inject?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Shit head...where did he say inject bleach? Where did he say inject alcohol?

You lying shitheads make things up, or believe whatever the democrats tell you to believe and try to sell it here...

Sell that crap to joe biden voters..they are the only ones stupid enough to believe you.
Dumbfuck, he said "disinfectant" ... right after Bryan mentioned disinfectants like bleach and isopropyl alcohol ... right after this was displayed...

... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see they were discussing disinfectants like bleach an isopropyl alcohol. That's why that reporter asked that question. Shit, forget rocket scientist; even a toilet bowl cleaner like you should be able to understand.

Yep....he did not say "inject bleach" Jon Karl said that you fucking dumb ass.
I didn't say he said, "inject bleach." I said he implied it when bleach was presented on a poster board as a disinfectant, then discussed by Bryan as a disinfectant, then Trump asks about injecting disinfectant. It's not a shock to any normal person to see that's how the reporter responded.

Trump was a moron for suggesting such idiocies, which landed some in the hospital; but his sycophants are even bigger morons for lying, thinking they could convince people smarter than themselves that he didn't mean what he said.

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.
Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
What a dumb idiotic ignorant statement.

That is a lie.....it was reporter, Jon Karl, who asked the question, not Trump...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========

The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation

LOLOLOL

I like how you call it a lie and them proceed to quote Trump asking if we can inject a disinfectant like isopropyl alcohol into the body.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Shit bird.....dumb ass......here is what Trump said...

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute.

So....shit for brains...where did he say "isopropyl" alcohol...?

This is what Jon Karl, ABC reporter actually asked....

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or just when you post?

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck... You posted how Bryan states isopropyl alcohol kills coronavirus in ½ minute, bleach in 5 minutes.... followed by Trump saying he sees where disinfectant kills it in a minute and can that be injected into humans... followed by a reporter confirming we're NOT going to do that.

That's what YOU posted. And that was supposed to be in defense of Trump suggesting we research injecting disinfectant into people.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You have no reading comprehension...do you?

The reporter did not ask the question as a negative, he asked as an actual question....jon Karl asked about injecting bleach, not Trump...you fucking dumb ass...

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, this isn't a negative...?

”There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

How stupid do you have to be to claim that Trump killed anyone via the Chinese and dem Fauci Bio weapon? Can you tell me what country hasn't lost people due to this virus----and what Trump could have done to stop it as Fauci, Cuomo, and the Chinese Communists all worked to spread the disease here in the US? Fauci having known since he help develop the virus in constant contact with Cuomo who ordered that the infected be put in nursing homes where they could spread the disease around more easily, with the chinese also sending their known infected people out to spread this bio weapon around the world...
You've obviously stocked up on tinfoil.

It’s a true statement. All of a sudden you care about American lives now that Trump has done killing people.

Just like the four American lives lost in Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi have to be investigated seven times, but the four American lives lost on January 6 deserve no investigation at all.

The only American deaths Republicans care about are those that they can use for partisan votes.

It’s a true statement. All of a sudden you care about American lives now that Trump has done killing people.

Just like the four American lives lost in Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi have to be investigated seven times, but the four American lives lost on January 6 deserve no investigation at all.

The only American deaths Republicans care about are those that they can use for partisan votes.
Trump didn't kill anyone, you ignorant cocksucker.

How stupid do you have to be to claim that Trump killed anyone via the Chinese and dem Fauci Bio weapon? Can you tell me what country hasn't lost people due to this virus----and what Trump could have done to stop it as Fauci, Cuomo, and the Chinese Communists all worked to spread the disease here in the US? Fauci having known since he help develop the virus in constant contact with Cuomo who ordered that the infected be put in nursing homes where they could spread the disease around more easily, with the chinese also sending their known infected people out to spread this bio weapon around the world...

The United States of America, with 3% of the worlds population, has 20% of the cases and 20% of the deaths from covid worldwide. The most technologically advanced country on earth had a death rate nearly seven times its share of the world’s population.

Contrast this with the death rate for H1N1 under President Obama. With 3% of the worlds population the USA had 1.5% of the worlds deaths from H1N1.

If Trump simply not sold all of your PPE to China in January, your nursing staff wouldn’t of had shortages of PPE throughout the first wave of the pandemic, and there would have been sufficient masks available for your population to mask up and save lives.

Trump was far more concerned in ensuring American pharmaceutical firms have original patent on drugs and testing materials for the pandemic, in order to maximize their profits, than he was about the lives lost.

As a result the US has the most inefficient and testing system in the world, almost no contact tracing, and no coordinated effort among the states to get the virus under control.

If not for Joe Biden, cases would still be going up and vaccines would be sitting on shelves.

Trump ignored the science, lied to the people, and completely politicized the outbreak. The rest of the world stood by horrified as Trump destroyed your economy and killed 500,000 people needlessly with his greed and his arrogance.

The United States of America, with 3% of the worlds population, has 20% of the cases and 20% of the deaths from covid worldwide. The most technologically advanced country on earth had a death rate nearly seven times its share of the world’s population.

Contrast this with the death rate for H1N1 under President Obama. With 3% of the worlds population the USA had 1.5% of the worlds deaths from H1N1.

If Trump simply not sold all of your PPE to China in January, your nursing staff wouldn’t of had shortages of PPE throughout the first wave of the pandemic, and there would have been sufficient masks available for your population to mask up and save lives.

Trump was far more concerned in ensuring American pharmaceutical firms have original patent on drugs and testing materials for the pandemic, in order to maximize their profits, than he was about the lives lost.

As a result the US has the most inefficient and testing system in the world, almost no contact tracing, and no coordinated effort among the states to get the virus under control.

If not for Joe Biden, cases would still be going up and vaccines would be sitting on shelves.

Trump ignored the science, lied to the people, and completely politicized the outbreak. The rest of the world stood by horrified as Trump destroyed your economy and killed 500,000 people needlessly with his greed and his arrogance.
You're mentally ill.

Dummy. Biden has not and will not defund the police. I doubt if local elected official will, either, for very long. Defund is a non-issue and everybody but you knows it. NEXT.

Funny. It was an issue during the election, when you people needed to rile up the radicalized blacks and the far left to vote.

I told them, that the white libs would never really do it. REight on this site, I told them.

AND I told them that the white libs, think that you... low enough that they can rile you up now, and then just betray you afterwards, and you will take it like a bitch.

And I was right.
It was not an issue for me. I didn't need to and didn't speak or write in favor or in false support. You got the wrong guy. Independent centrist, remember? You were correct there, about white liberals never really doing it or at least being able to keep it. Being sentient, centrist and pragmatic, I am pretty well immune from being sold on characterizations of party politics, based on local mismanagement thousands of miles away, especially owing no allegiance to one of the parties.

Do you care about the increased death rate from increased crime?
I do wish the black people would quit killing each other. It is mildly disturbing, but it appears to be something endemic and accepted by them, internally to their common popular culture. I can live with it. They seem to attack each other with far more frequency than attacking white people. If black lives don't matter to them, they cannot expect me to cry out in alarm.
Just in case, I am licensed and carry concealed much of the time and can be counted on to deal effectively with whatever comes up, around me, just as you had me trained to do and in line with training I continue on a regular basis. Hopefully, I will never be involved in that type of encounter or in person witness to an event. If it happens, I might very well add to that death rate, that disturbs you.

The Defund Movement seems to be encouraging or allowing them to do it significantly more. So, criticism seems called for.
I do not think, the "defund movement", (which is not prevailing and on life support, actually) is encouraging black on black crime, in any way. It's just a black thing. I'm just a normal older white guy. I do not pretend to really understand black things, though I do form uninformed opinions. That community as a whole, seems willing to accept it, as normal for their people. Sure they weep and wail when they think the wrong person or child gets shot to death, but it is compartmentalized within the community to the families and close associates of the stricken, not the community at large, not spilling over to spur change in the community, at large. I am sure the minority of the black community would gladly support the "defund movement", but that is the criminal violent element. Crime is what they do. They seem to look at it like a job. It pays an income, supports at least a (short term) lifestyle better than normal jobs, has low taxes, and defunding to lower policing level would help their business model. Besides, getting shot is something that happens to other people, or an accepted part of the business model, supported by macho bravado. Hardly noble, but like soldiers, they are willing to take the risks that come with the job and lifestyle, as black lives really don't matter to them, at all. Police are the last people they want involved, preferring to handle disputes themselves and the community largely willing to go along with letting them. There is no real movement within the black community to stop black on black crime as unacceptable. The community is inured to it. At some level, they know it would and will require higher rates of policing, and know defunding is not an option. The vast majority do not speak out against defunding, not wanting to draw attention from the lower class criminal element or become ostracized within the community as what used to be called "Uncle Tom #iggahs". In their silence, they support perpetuation of the accepted community norms.

Your hope that the silence majority of the black community is, just silent out of fear or pressure, is nice. I share that hope.

The "defund movement" is certainly undermining the ability of the police to fight crime AND encouraging increased bad criminal behavior and we are seeing the results in higher death tolls.

There are other reports that suggest other consequences, like chain stores leaving certain lib cities that are not prosecuting shoplifting.

AND there are probably plenty of harm being done, that is happening below the radar.
That is something, alright. Pretty sure you could still call a cop in whatever city you talked about, but if they came, it would be more like protecting the shoplifter from violent citizen punishment. It is not the cops fault if the DA no longer prosecutes, to punish criminals and shoplifting is certainly not a victimless crime. Did they do it like New York, not even trying to change local law on prostitution through legislative process, simple announced it would no longer be prosecuted? It does not seem related to the "Defund" movement as the dumb ass prosecutor is no cop.

Dummy. Biden has not and will not defund the police. I doubt if local elected official will, either, for very long. Defund is a non-issue and everybody but you knows it. NEXT.

Funny. It was an issue during the election, when you people needed to rile up the radicalized blacks and the far left to vote.

I told them, that the white libs would never really do it. REight on this site, I told them.

AND I told them that the white libs, think that you... low enough that they can rile you up now, and then just betray you afterwards, and you will take it like a bitch.

And I was right.
It was not an issue for me. I didn't need to and didn't speak or write in favor or in false support. You got the wrong guy. Independent centrist, remember? You were correct there, about white liberals never really doing it or at least being able to keep it. Being sentient, centrist and pragmatic, I am pretty well immune from being sold on characterizations of party politics, based on local mismanagement thousands of miles away, especially owing no allegiance to one of the parties.

I do wish the black people would quit killing each other. It is mildly disturbing, but it appears to be something endemic and accepted by them, internally to their common popular culture. I can live with it. They seem to attack each other with far more frequency than attacking white people. If black lives don't matter to them, they cannot expect me to cry out in alarm.
Just in case, I am licensed and carry concealed much of the time and can be counted on to deal effectively with whatever comes up, around me, just as you had me trained to do and in line with training I continue on a regular basis. Hopefully, I will never be involved in that type of encounter or in person witness to an event. If it happens, I might very well add to that death rate, that disturbs you.

The Defund Movement seems to be encouraging or allowing them to do it significantly more. So, criticism seems called for.
I do not think, the "defund movement", (which is not prevailing and on life support, actually) is encouraging black on black crime, in any way. It's just a black thing. I'm just a normal older white guy. I do not pretend to really understand black things, though I do form uninformed opinions. That community as a whole, seems willing to accept it, as normal for their people. Sure they weep and wail when they think the wrong person or child gets shot to death, but it is compartmentalized within the community to the families and close associates of the stricken, not the community at large, not spilling over to spur change in the community, at large. I am sure the minority of the black community would gladly support the "defund movement", but that is the criminal violent element. Crime is what they do. They seem to look at it like a job. It pays an income, supports at least a (short term) lifestyle better than normal jobs, has low taxes, and defunding to lower policing level would help their business model. Besides, getting shot is something that happens to other people, or an accepted part of the business model, supported by macho bravado. Hardly noble, but like soldiers, they are willing to take the risks that come with the job and lifestyle, as black lives really don't matter to them, at all. Police are the last people they want involved, preferring to handle disputes themselves and the community largely willing to go along with letting them. There is no real movement within the black community to stop black on black crime as unacceptable. The community is inured to it. At some level, they know it would and will require higher rates of policing, and know defunding is not an option. The vast majority do not speak out against defunding, not wanting to draw attention from the lower class criminal element or become ostracized within the community as what used to be called "Uncle Tom #iggahs". In their silence, they support perpetuation of the accepted community norms.

Your hope that the silence majority of the black community is, just silent out of fear or pressure, is nice. I share that hope.

The "defund movement" is certainly undermining the ability of the police to fight crime AND encouraging increased bad criminal behavior and we are seeing the results in higher death tolls.

There are other reports that suggest other consequences, like chain stores leaving certain lib cities that are not prosecuting shoplifting.

AND there are probably plenty of harm being done, that is happening below the radar.
That is something, alright. Pretty sure you could still call a cop in whatever city you talked about, but if they came, it would be more like protecting the shoplifter from violent citizen punishment. It is not the cops fault if the DA no longer prosecutes, to punish criminals and shoplifting is certainly not a victimless crime. Did they do it like New York, not even trying to change local law on prostitution through legislative process, simple announced it would no longer be prosecuted? It does not seem related to the "Defund" movement as the dumb ass prosecutor is no cop.

Yes, that is what I keep hearing, various levels of dem officials, just declaring that they won't enforce certain laws.

It is completely related to the Defund Movement. The same concept of the LAW as being the problem, not the criminals...

And I was right.

Yes, that is what I keep hearing, various levels of dem officials, just declaring that they won't enforce certain laws.

It is completely related to the Defund Movement. The same concept of the LAW as being the problem, not the criminals...
I don't understand how Vance saying they will not prosecute prostitutes for selling nooky is related to the defund movement.

And I was right.

I don't understand how Vance saying they will not prosecute prostitutes for selling nooky is related to the defund movement.

The underlying principle is that the police enforcing the laws, are the problems, not the criminals.

All of these examples are based on that, as is the results, ie death and economic hardship.

And I was right.

The underlying principle is that the police enforcing the laws, are the problems, not the criminals.

All of these examples are based on that, as is the results, ie death and economic hardship.
Oh, you expect the police to arrest and charge, even though the state says they will not prosecute. That is stupid and unrealistic. The laws should be taken off the books by legislation if they are not to be enforced, not by the whim of the prosecutors' office. I am not referring to the police enforcement on the deal in New York. If the prosecutors say they will not prosecute, there is not a reason in the world police would waste their time picking up and charging as they have better things to do.
The criminals are indeed the base problem, but do you expect them to have any respect for laws on the books that it is announced publicly, will not be prosecuted?

And I was right.

Oh, you expect the police to arrest and charge, even though the state says they will not prosecute. That is stupid and unrealistic. The laws should be taken off the books by legislation if they are not to be enforced, not by the whim of the prosecutors' office. I am not referring to the police enforcement on the deal in New York. If the prosecutors say they will not prosecute, there is not a reason in the world police would waste their time picking up and charging as they have better things to do.
The criminals are indeed the base problem, but do you expect them to have any respect for laws on the books that it is announced publicly, will not be prosecuted?

What do I expect?

i expect police to become increasingly demoralized and hamstrung by hostile political leadership as demographic shift empowers the Left.

Crime will climb and climb, cities will become increasingly unsafe, people will die and be raped, communities will decline, the left/media will find scapegoats to blame and it will continue for quite some time.

Before long, people will start to find ways to have extra legal means of protecting themselves or avenging their lost ones.

BUT, the State will be there to make sure punish such attempts if those fighting back are lower status than the criminals.

By status, I of course, mean, based on their intersectional identity.

And I was right.

What do I expect?

i expect police to become increasingly demoralized and hamstrung by hostile political leadership as demographic shift empowers the Left.

Crime will climb and climb, cities will become increasingly unsafe, people will die and be raped, communities will decline, the left/media will find scapegoats to blame and it will continue for quite some time.

Before long, people will start to find ways to have extra legal means of protecting themselves or avenging their lost ones.

BUT, the State will be there to make sure punish such attempts if those fighting back are lower status than the criminals.

By status, I of course, mean, based on their intersectional identity.
Unfortunately, that is probably one of the most accurate assessments, you have posted.
If people want to have laws established by legislative bodies, regulating society for the common good, it cannot then be left to prosecutors to decide which laws are still laws and which ones will be overlooked.

Forum List

Back