Crooks knew how to fly a drone but the usss didn't.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Good thing we're putting a non government employee in the WH cuz these government employees are dummies

US News

Inexperienced Secret Service agent called tech support hotline for help piloting drone ahead of Trump rally shooting: bombshell report​

🌐
The Guardian
theguardian.com› us-news › article › 2024 › jul › 20 › thomas-matthew-crooks-drone-trump-
Gunman at Trump rally flew drone over fairgrounds earlier on day of shootings | Donald Trump Pennsylvania rally shooting | The Guardian

July 20, 2024 - The latest disclosure about security ... which cited law enforcement officials, said Crooks flew the drone on a programmed flight path earlier on the day of the shootings – 13 July – on a predetermined path over the event site..

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Well to be fair I tried flying one to inspect my gutters.....The leaf filter installation guys retrieved it for me two years later.....Stuck in the gutter. ;)
LOL, I had the same experience. Tried to fly it in the house from the coffee table. It rose above the table and ATTACKED ME. The damn propellers sliced my fingers. Its in the closet where it has been for nearly ten years now. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back