CRT and MSM cause real world violence

Ha. I'm pretty sure it was white folks who started the most destructive wars in human history last century, not the scholars who developed a theory, or the for profit media.

But to each his own. The Neo-GOP have their own revisionist history they peddle.

Ha. I'm pretty sure it was white folks who started the most destructive wars in human history last century, not the scholars who developed a theory, or the for profit media.

But to each his own. The Neo-GOP have their own revisionist history they peddle.
I'm pretty sure it has been MUSLIMS creating the most chaos around the globe for centuries. White folks merely respond. Sometimes rightly sometimes overkill.

Yes, there is nothing better than to see their nazification of the recollection section of human history...Let us all now say it's the Jews fault for creating BLM and critical thinking.

I'm pretty sure it has been MUSLIMS creating the most chaos around the globe for centuries. White folks merely respond. Sometimes rightly sometimes overkill.
Adolph is a victim of the world's oppressions..

Yes, there is nothing better than to see their nazification of the recollection section of human history...Let us all now say it's the Jews fault for creating BLM and critical thinking.
And Lasers in space.

Forum List

Back