Cry Wolf!

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Day after day, we are subjected to the deranged leftist/snowflake/"progressive"/WTFE howling, crying, drooling, and just plain behaving like spoiled rotten brats throwing tantrum after tantrum. Guess what, y'all? If you think that the greatest majority of grown-ups are paying attention any more, think again. It's just boring and getting more than a little tiresome. Although I'm not entirely sure what your desired effect is, it's really not working.
Raging from one "event" to the next, dragging out bogus, unproven allegations, demanding one investigation after another, and flip-flopping hypocritically from one point of view or demand to a diametrically opposite position is not helping your case.

I can see where ignorant college students could be sucked into the leftist cause through their professors,but when you have so called adults in the media lying through their teeth it becomes something more sinister.

We should update that expression to Cry Iraq!, Cry Terrorism!, or Cry North Korea!

Day after day, we are subjected to the deranged leftist/snowflake/"progressive"/WTFE howling, crying, drooling, and just plain behaving like spoiled rotten brats throwing tantrum after tantrum. Guess what, y'all? If you think that the greatest majority of grown-ups are paying attention any more, think again. It's just boring and getting more than a little tiresome. Although I'm not entirely sure what your desired effect is, it's really not working.
Raging from one "event" to the next, dragging out bogus, unproven allegations, demanding one investigation after another, and flip-flopping hypocritically from one point of view or demand to a diametrically opposite position is not helping your case.
After the last 8 years, conservatives have no right to complain. Especially since in this casenit's the FBI leading the investigation and cries, and not Democrats.

Forum List

Back