Dallas Police officer murdered by black shooter

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I've lived in Dallas and the Dallas area since the late 60's, and I can tell you for a FACT, that the police departments around here are MORE CORRUPT than the Democrats, IRS, and Communists combined!!!!

If you lived here, you'd know about the heinous atrociities they've done to the public, JUST because they're just a bunch of maniacal, ego-driven, narcissistic, money grubbing psychopathic goons.

One less evil piece of shit extorting my tax dollars is FINE with me!!!!

These are different statements. Lie by omission.
What are you babbling about?

You are making no sense at all

Wray and the lib choir are constantly pointing at whites as the greatest domestic threat

So don't try and change the narrative now

What are you babbling about?

You are making no sense at all

Wray and the lib choir are constantly pointing at whites as the greatest domestic threat

So don't try and change the narrative now
Domestic terror threats come from ideologies, such as Islamic fundamentalism or white supremacy.

And yeah, white supremacy remains the biggest threat to the country when it comes to domestic terrorism.

When we are talking about threats in general, that’s a much larger question. The biggest “threat” when it comes to being murdered is probably intimate partner violence. Being attacked and killed by a stranger is actually pretty rare.

Hope that helps clear up your confusion.

My reaction to this is to remember libs have been telling us that white supremacists are the biggest threat in America today

I guess someone forgot to tell the black shooter in Dallas
Right wing white supremacists are a big threat to all Americans.

And yeah, white supremacy remains the biggest threat to the country when it comes to domestic terrorism.
I dont think so

You are here reacting to an example of black extremism that had fatal consequences

Militant white supremacism is a major threat to all Americans.

We had to deal with it forty years, and we put it down hard. One culprit did not get out of prison until about ten years ago.

Broken down feeble old man. What a shame of a wasted life.

Forum List

Back